ch. 17: spongebob says goodbye

"Bloody hell, I'm tired," George said, sitting next to Elaine on their couch at home. She nodded, leaning into his side. He yawned obnoxiously, raising his arm to stretch and bringing it down on Elaine's shoulders.

"Smooth," Ginny said, grinning. Elaine stuck out her tongue and George grabbed it and put it back in her mouth.

"Ew," Ginny and Elaine said, laughing. George grinned and shrugged.

Ginny, with Selena and Ryder, had met them where they left. They met up after both groups had already had dinner, and then came home. Ginny said she had a fun time, having fun with who she called her new little sister, and chatting with Ryder, who seemed to be getting used to the whole 'wizards are real' thing.

Elaine, Selena, Ginny, and the twins all held a fashion show for Ryder, Ryan, and Harry, who hadn't bought any clothes. It was okay, because Harry really didn't want to strut the runway that was their hallway, and they needed a third judge anyways. In the end, it was a tie between Fred and Selena, so they rock-paper-scissored it.

Now the group, minus Ryan and Selena, who went to bed soon after they got home, was watching spider-man movies, but not really paying any attention.

"So what time is your guys' flight?" Ryder asked, sitting beside Ginny. Elaine had a feeling he had taken a liking to her, and made a mental note to ask Ginny about it later.

"It's at 9, so we should get there at like 6:30," Elaine said.

"6:30?" The twins asked, wide eyed. Elaine nodded.

"What time do we have to leave here then?" Harry asked, turning his head to look up at her from the floor.

"I don't know, maybe 5:45?" Elaine looked to Ryder, because he knew the area and the traffic.

"Yea, you should have plenty of time. You guys could wait till 7 and leave here at 6:15, even."

"Knowing them, we're gonna want to have that extra time."

"What's that supposed to mean, Elaine?" George asked accusingly. Elaine rolled her eyes and waved him off.

"No, do tell," Fred added, nodding. He placed his chin in his hands to look interested.

"You guys are slow sometimes. And by 'you guys', I mean Ginny and Fred."

"Gasp!" Fred exclaimed, placing one hand on his heart and the other on his forehead. He fell back onto the couch with a thud.

"Am I wrong, Ginny dearest?" Elaine asked, smiling.

"Not at all, my love," Ginny replied, blowing her a kiss. Elaine went to grab it but George did the motion instead, and then threw the imaginary kiss to the ground, glaring at his sister. "Don't be territorial. We've shared a bed more often than you two have."

Elaine stifled a laugh at her brother's face, and George's face, both looking a mix of horrified and grossed out.

"Are you sure, Ginny?" Fred asked, sitting backup and smirking.

"Probably." Ginny shrugged.

"I don't know... they've been sharing a room at the shop for a while..."

"Have they now?" Ginny asked, smirking at Elaine.

"No," Elaine and George said together innocently.

"That's a lie," Harry popped up. Elaine threw a pillow at him, and he threw it back, hitting George instead.

"Can we switch the topic of conversation, please," Ryder said, cringing. Elaine laughed, and threw a pillow at her brother.