Ch. 22: getting eaten by a shark

"I'm so sad," Ginny said, sitting down next to Elaine at the kitchen table. It was 8 am, and everyone was getting ready for the day and eating breakfast.

    "Why?" Elaine asked, pouring herself some orange juice. She went to sit down and drink, but George walked in and took her glass, downing it in one go. "Asshole."

    "You love it," he replied. Now that they were official and whatnot, everyone was a little less annoyed at their bickering and other things.

    "Anyways," Ginny interrupted, "I'm sad because we leave tomorrow and I don't feel like going back to work, or to the cold, or away from the beach."

    "Me too, Ginny. But we can always come back," Elaine said, grabbing her glass back and getting more juice. "George I swear if you steal this one I'll bite you."

    "Take it somewhere else, I just woke up," Fred complained, walking in with Harry behind him.

    "Morning, Harry," Elaine said, smiling. "How'd you sleep?"

    "Good, thanks. What're we doing today?"

    As Elaine went to reply, George stole her glass again, drinking the whole thing. Elaine stared at him, her mouth hanging open, before Ginny used her hand to push it up.

    "Going to the beach, I'd imagine," Ginny answered.

    "You alright, Elaine?" George smirked at her, placing her glass back down on the table.

    "The beach sounds fun. When are we leaving?" Harry asked, drawing his eyes away from Elaine's glaring. If looks could kill, George would have died 6 times over already.

    "Can we go now? They're getting weird again," Fred said, shuttering. Ginny laughed and nodded, taking an apple with her and tossing it to Harry. The three left, and George gulped at the short female in front of him.

    "Elaine?"

    "I'm debating kicking you or actually biting you."

    "Oh, that's nice." George looked at her, and then pulled her into an embrace speedily. "Better?"

    "No." He pulled away to look at her. She refused to put her arms around him.

    "What can i do to change that then, love?"

    "Help me with something," Elaine replied, looking up to him now.

    "What's that?"

    "Pranking Fred," Elaine told him simply, shrugging.

    "I'm in."

---

Elaine lay her towel out on the beach next to Ginny and Harry's, placing her shoes on either side of the bottom and her bag at the top to keep it still. She looked around the near empty beach, as it was most every time they came, for her friends.

    She found the three in the water, right as George joined her on the sand. He wore navy blue bottoms, matching Fred, while Elaine wore a white two piece. Ginny had a black one that matched Elaine's, and Harry wore red and gold ones, ever the Hogwarts student.

    "Ready?" George asked, looking towards her. He handed her a children's sunscreen applicator, for her face, and she nodded. They had planned while they ate and got ready, and Elaine was happy he had forgotten her threat to bite him, so she planned on doing that as well as the prank.

    "Ready. I'll go get them, you get in the water." George nodded and they both stood, walking away from each other.

She made it to the water and found Ginny and Harry floating like they were dead. Kinda creepy, honestly. "Ginny! Harry! Can you help me with something, please?"