30. 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 (ᴅ.ᴊ)

Unable to open their eyes after the kiss

"Thank you, Esther" you smiled, taking the bowl from her and placing it in front of Les on the table. You went back to the kitchen and picked it up, putting it in your place at the table. You sat down and began to eat.

"No thank you Y/N" Esther said with a grin. You smiled awkwardly; your mouth full. Davey sat beside you and giggled. You shot him a playful look and pointed your spoon at him like a weapon. Which just made him laugh harder. You shook your head and continued eating. After everyone had finished dinner, you offered to help Sarah and Esther clean the dishes. The boys sat in the small sitting room doing their thing while the girls washed up. (ik cliché, the women are in the kitchen, but I guess that's how it was back then.)

"You know Y/N, David hasn't been the same since you started dating" Sarah chirped, turning her head to face you.

"What?" a confused tone audible in your voice.

"Yeah, he's been braver and definitely more confident" she continued.

"Oh, you bring him out of his shell dear" Esther chimed into the conversation.

"Really?" you asked apprehensively as you dried the pots.

"Really, Y/N, you're the best thing that's ever happened to our Davey in forever. He's so happy when he's around you, I've never heard him speak so passionately about someone before. Y/N he really likes you" Esther confessed. This brough a huge smile to your face. You really liked Davey to, clearly as much as he likes you.

"Kiss him already" Sarah yelled, a little to loudly. This earned a disapproving look from her mother, she uttered an apology and continued stacking glasses into the cupboard. You just laughed. You felt at home with the Jacobs. They did an amazing job in making you feel comfortable and welcome. You couldn't thank them enough.

"Well, I better get going" you said, checking the time. Davey helped you pull on your jacket and gave you a hug.

"Ill walk you to the door" he said, pushing open his apartment door.

"Bye everyone, thank you so much for dinner and for having me, I'll see you again next week".

Davey closed the door behind you both and you took off down the flights of stairs. You reached for his hand, locking your fingers with his. He felt a pink blush spread across his freckled face. Even though you had been dating for at least a month, he still got butterflies whenever you touched him. (not like that get your mind out of the gutter...disgusting).

"I guess this is where we -" he began. He was interrupted by the feeling of your lips on his. At first, he was shocked. His body was tense but softly melted into yours, eyes closing at the sensation. You ran your hand through his hair calmly, tanging your fingertips in his curls. You smelt like soap and vanilla (im sorry if you don't like vanilla, it was the first scent that came to mind) and he revelled in it. You used your free hand to touch he cheek. His skin was so soft, it wasn't what you expected. You pulled away slowly, leaving a tingling feeling on his lips. Davey just stood there for a moment his eyes still closed, chest heaving. You stifled a giggle, raising your hand to your mouth.

"Goodbye Davey" you said, before pecking his cheek and going on your way.

Davey was still standing there, his eyes opening slowly.

"Bye" he whispered, still utterly shocked. He blinked a few times making sure that had really happened and went on his way smiling like the cheshire cat.

BONUS

"You okay son?" Mayer asked Davey, clapping him on the back as fathers do. Davey just nodded still smiling.

"SHE KISSED YOU, DIDN'T SHE?" Sarah shouted, pointing a finger at her brother. Davey just nodded.

(A/N: Hi all, first i would like to say Thank you for 400 reads. That's insane to me, i didn't even know this fandom was still alive :0, so thank you for that. Secondly, enjoy some fluffy Davey Jacobs because why not. Thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and ily)