50. 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 (ᴊ.ᴋ)

Kiss of life

Jack Kelly was your lifeline. That's all there was to say really.

Jack had pinned a note to your bed frame.

"Meet me on the roof" it read, in scratchy handwriting. You ripped it off the pin and read it to yourself, placing it in your pockets you made your way up to the roof. On the short walk up the stairs, you heard yelling. You turned round urgently.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Specs shouted up to you, his glasses were in pieces in his hands.

"The roof, why?"

"Is it urgent?"

"Im not sure, why?"

"I need some help" he muttered, thrusting his hands forward. You rushed down the stairs and took the dismantled pieces of his glasses. You sat down on the step and began fixing them as quickly as you could. But it ended up taking longer than anticipated. After a good ten minutes of profanities and little cuts on your fingertips, Specs had his glasses back on his face.

"Thanks Y/N, I owe you" he called as he ran off. You got up to see Jack when Mush asked if you'd seen Skittery. You hadn't.

"Sorry Mush, I haven't seen him"

"Will you help me find him?"

"Mush, im kind of busy, can't you ask Racer?"

"I would but I can find him either"

You huffed.

"Please Y/N"

You gave in, it took five minutes to find the boys. And now you weren't even sure how long Jack had been waiting up there. So at the next chance you got, you took off like a shot. Running up the stairs and through the door onto the rooftop. Jack was sitting with his head in his hands, his back against the wall.

"Im here" you shouted, breathlessly. Jacks head snapped up.

"Oh god Y/N, I thought you weren't coming" he sighed, getting up and walking over to you.

"Im sorry, it took me so long" you cooed as he pulled you into his body.

"Are you okay?" you asked, cautiously. He looked really anxious for some reason.

"Y/N, you know I love you right?"

"Yes, Jack...What's going on?" you started to feel really queasy. Jack broke away from your embrace and dropped to one knee. Your hands flew to your mouth, tears forming in your eyes.

"Y/N L/N, I know we are only young and im not much. But I love you and...and I wanna be with you forever" he began pulling a box from his back pocket.

"What im trying to say is...Y/N will you marry me?"

"Yes...Yes of course ill marry you" you sobbed, throwing yourself into his arms. He slipped the ring onto your finger and wiped your tears away. He took your face in his hands and brought his lips to yours. Jack kissed you all the time but this time it felt different. You could feel every single movement, the way his fingers curled around your hair, the way your fingers traced the curve of his jaw. Your stomach was doing flips like it did when Jack first kissed you. You had to break away, your foreheads pressed together as your chests heaved. You lifted your hand up to take a look at the ring.

"God, Jack...Its gorgeous" you whispered.

"My mother gave it to me before she died, she told me to give it to the one"

"You're the one Y/N"

(A/N: AHHHH, this is the last chapter!! I decided i started with Jack, i might as well end with Jack. Also THANK YOU!! It means the world that people would read my book and actually liked it. I didn't even know that this fandom even existed until like a month or two ago. I love each and everyone of you people who have read or commented or voted and such. So for the last time, thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and I LOVE YOU, from Liv x)

🎉 You've finished reading ғɪғᴛʏ ᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ (ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ) 🎉