47. 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 (ᴋ.ʙ)

Kiss me Kiss me

(A kiss inspired by a song, inspired by 'kiss me, kiss me' by 5SOS.)

(Any reference to the song in bold)

(modern au)

It was early on a Sunday morning when your phone went off, the shrill ringing pulling you from your sleep. You tapped the screen, putting the caller on speaker.

"Y/N, we should go on trip, a getaway." The voice spoke.

"What Blink, like a road trip?"

"Yup, headlights, holding you tight, the radio loud" he listed off with a laugh.

"Sounds like a plan, pick me up at 1:00?"

"Ill see you there" he said. You could hear his smile through the phone as he cut off the line. You pushed yourself out of bed and got ready for your spontaneous road trip. Blink pulled up on time and honked his horn. You locked your door and ran through your apartment complex, skidding to a halt as you got to his car. You climbed in the passenger seat and closed the door. Louis reached over and placed a kiss to your cheek.

"Where are we going?" you giggled, buckling your seat belt across your body.

"Let me know where to go and ill get you there" he commented.

"Okay..." you wheezed a little as his cryptic-ness. You bit your lip as you decided on a location.

"Ooh, we should go to Sheepshead" you blurted. He nodded and revved the car making you laugh.

You and Blink never really left the 'honeymoon phase' of your relationship. You ended up playing truth or dare, exposing secrets about the early days of your relationship. The game left you in stitches, both you and Blink laughing like children. All the giggling had tired you out, so taking a nap on the leather of Blinks car seat was not out of the question. Louis was so focused on driving that he didn't even realised. He looked over at you and smiled. He turned the dial on the dashboard lowering the volume of the music.

"Never say goodbye" he whispered. He loved you with every fiber of his being and he wasn't sure what he'd do without you. Recently he felt like he was losing you, everyone was stressing out over projects and you were spending a lot of time with other guys working on a theatre project. He usually wasn't one to get jealous, but he had started to miss you. He was dying just to see you again.

When you awoke, you were parked up at the lake (idk if there's a lake at Sheepshead, im from the UK and literally have no clue...XD). You rubbed your eyes and turned to look at Blink. He was asleep to, his eyepatch resting on the dash. His hand was placed on your thigh, keeping you warm. You pulled out your phone and snapped a cute picture, letting him sleep. The sun was beginning to set, and the view was gorgeous. You weren't sure if to wake him up or let him sleep...But you woke him anyways. The both of you stepped out of the car and climbed onto the roof of his car. He pulled you tight into his side as the set over the water.

"Close your eyes, you'll be mine and it's alright." He said turning to face your rather than sit beside you. You turned to complying to his request with a childish grin.

"Take a breath, no rest till the sunrise". Again you complied taking a deep breath.

"Heartbeat so sweet, when your lips touch mine". He said, brushing his lips against your gingerly.

"We don't have to go home right now, never gonna stop because were dreaming out loud"

"We know what we want, and we know were gonna get it somehow"

"Never say goodbye..."

"So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me" he finished, and you pressed your lips to his kissing him as he asked. His lips were rough against your, but it was comforting. You pulled away and snuggled into his body, your eyes glassy.

"Blink that was beautiful" you whispered, caressing his face.

"It was my English project, I wrote it for you"

"God, I love you" you said, letting out a breath

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

"It is possible"

"Im not doing this with you!" you laughed, slapping his chest lovingly.

Here's to teenage memories

(A/N: Omg, i love 5SOS and i love Kid Blink so i just had to combine the two!! Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and ily)