2

I stepped outta my car fixed my dress and shut my door before walking up to the sliding glass door and knocked.

I stood there and waited for someone to come and anwser the door. WHen I looked up I seen four men staring at me.

"Hi Iam Mckenzie, I live in forks and I was at a party with the Cullens" I started to say when I heard a growl.

"Anyways I was wanting to know have you seen them? I mean I was in their hosue and had excused myself to use the bathroom when I came out they was gone, have they came by here or anything?" I asked

"They know better then to come on this land, its against the rules that was made in writing tween us and them" the guy in the front said aftet blinking from staring at me.

I smiled and nodded my head 

"Thank you so much, I am so sorry to come and bother you all. I hope I didnt disruppt anything" I said 

"no sweetness you didn't at all" the guy behind the front dude's shoulder said.

I smiled and nodded my head

"Well thank you, I will be going now" I said

I waved to them and headed off back to my car where I climbed in and went on a hunt for the cullens but after while I gave up and headed home stripped down and took a nice hot shower before I climbed into me and got ready for work tomorrow befor school.

~~~

I was really starting to worry about the Cullens and Edward I mean any other time they wouldnt just leave with out saying something first. and it's not like Edward to just dissapear with out saying or leaving some type of note behind.

I finished up with work headed home took a shower since I didn't want to smell sweaty at school. 

I got dried off and dressed then headed off to school and seen that none of the cars was there so I tried calling Edward. I tired ALice, I tried Rosa, I tried Jasper, Emmett. I was nt gonan try Carlisle or Esme.

I went through callses hearing the same question. Where is the cullens? or how come Edward isnt here with you? 

I was gettign aggirvated over that very quickly.

After School I headed to the cullens and walked inside and up to where us girls was gettign ready. 

I grabbed my bag that I brought my clothes in so I could change after the party and I grabbed my clothes I had on before I slipped into my dress and I walked out of the room thinking maybe one of them would show up and explain what happen. 

But it was no such luck so I headed home and got my dirty clothes put in the hamper and the clean ones away before I put the bag up and tried Edward again multipule time before I finally gave up on trying and just said hell with it and went about my day.

~~~

After I had made me some dinner and watched some showes hoping to get a call casue I was really worried I turned my phone's voulme off and headed for bed getting ready for a new day and hoping I would see at least Edward when I head to school.