5

I was sitting at the table with Emily on my lap as I looked around at everyone who was talking about what would happen should the Cullen's come back.

"Well I know one thing for a fact," I said earning all their attention

"Yea baby, what is that?" Embry asked 

"I am not going back to them" I stated

they all smiled and nodded their heads.

"That is for sure," Seth said

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Emily as she laid back against me resting her head on my shoulder.

They all chatted some more, while I patted Emily's butt getting her to stand up while I followed suit then headed into the bathroom used it washed my hands then came out right into Jared's arms.

He pulled me close and kissed me.

I moaned and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. my eyes closed as I leaned in more.

He pulled back and smiled.

"Damn you know how to kiss" he said 

I heard two people getting up and coming over to me. I looked at Embry and Seth and smiled.

"Want kisses?" I asked

Jared smiled and walked off.

They both looked at me and nodded.

"Who first?"

"Me please," Seth said 

I nodded and he walked up and pulled me close and leaned in. I met him the rest of the way and wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close as we kissed.

We pulled away and I dropped my arms looking at him.

"He wasn't lying" Seth said making me chuckle as he walked away.

Embry advanced towards me and I slowly backed up till he had me backed against the wall and wrapped his arms around me grabbed my ass making me gasp and he took the opportunity to lean in and stuck his tongue in my mouth. 

My eyes closed and I moaned as we french kissed he grabbed my ass. I raked my fingers through his hair and smacked his ass making him jump. We pulled away and both of us were a little breathless.

I winked at him and he walked off.

I rewashed my hands and headed into the kitchen and began making lunch. Quill and Jacob walked over offering to help.

"Thank you very kindly" I said then told them what the could do.

~~~~
 I had told Jacob and Quill a little stunt I was gonna pull. I proceeded to tell them what it was and told them who I was gonna pull it on. They laughed a little and told me to do it.

I winked at them as I set the food on the bar and they placed what they fixed alongside mine while I grabbed the drinks.

"Come eat" I called out.

I moved outta the way and they all swarmed the bar except Emily. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear what I had planned to do, I told her I had told Jacob and Quil already so that was three of them that knew my stunt.

She looked at me and smiled.

I went to say something But Leah put a plate in front of my face and winked at me.

I pecked her lips in thanks and she smiled then walked off.

"she gave me the portion they eat.. so you wanna share?" I asked Emily

She nodded and grabbed us a big glass of sweet tea and we headed for the table and sat down I held her again as we both started eating.

Jacob and Quil looked at me and smiled. I looked at them and smiled back as I ate.

~~~

After everyone ate and the dishes were put away and what was left of the drinks we all headed outside to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.

"So we all heard that the forks police station is hosting a charity carnival and baking sale right?" I asked 

They all nodded their heads

"Well I decided that I was gonna have a setup," I tell them

They all look at me.

"What kind of set up?" Sam asked

"Kissing booth, a dollar a kiss" I said and held back my smile as did the ones that were in on it.

"Oh Hell no you won't," Paul said 

"I don't think so," Seth said 

"Not gonna happen," Leah said 

"No way in hell" Embry said 

"Over my dead body," Sam said 

"Never in a million years," Jared said 

I looked at them and busted out laughing that I fell off the stump I was perched on and laughed even more.

"You all should have seen your faces," Quill said 

Which them looking at him in confusion made me tickled even more.

"What are you talking about" Seth asked

"She was kidding," Jacob said 

"She wanted to pull a fast one on you all to see your replies" Emily explained.

Once I calmed down I got up dusted myself off and looked seeing Jared and Embry slowly advance towards me.

"Get her" I heard someone yell

 I took off running which when I am being chased by shifters isn't a smart idea and I found that out rather quickly when I was grabbed and tossed over one of their shoulders.

I was giggling more as they carried me back with the others following. I found out that Embry was the one who caught me and tossed me over his shoulders.

He sat me down on the stump and they all stood before me with the arms crossed.

"Awe. what's the matter babes can't take a joke?"

"When it comes to things of that sort, no" Seth said

"Nobody and I do mean nobody outside of those that are standing here with you will be able to touch your lips, kiss them, or fantasize about them," Jared said 

I grinned like the grinch as I looked at him

"Oh so you fantasize about my lips huh?" I asked

"discuss that later. right now we are dealing with your little stunt" Paul said

I rolled my eyes.

"I was just playing. besides, I would only set one up here and give out free kisses to my babes no strangers allowed" I clarified

"Good," Sam said 

"that is the more than allowed anytime," Leah said 

"never pull that joke or stunt again. or I will tan your hide" Embry said 

"No need to get kinky Call" I replied

His facial expression was one for the books It had us all laughing.