12

I was sitting with Seth after the others left some going on patrol some going to spend time with their family.

"So when I was helping my dad you and the others were here making love while Emily and Leah was at my mom's," Seth asked

" yea. and I told them since you were with your dad helping him that you would get a day alone by yourself" I replied

"And that is why everyone is gone?"

I nodded my head

He smiled and stood up and offered me his hand, I smiled and took it. He lead me over to the seat bench and stripped my down. I leaned in and started kissing him as I unbuttoned his shirt pushing it off his shoulders then unfastened his jeans and pushed them down.

"You are gonna make love to me here?" 

He nodded and grabbed my hair and pulled me back to his lips as his other hand grabbed my breast and massaged it then gripped it as we played and tweaked my nipple.

I arched into his touch and moaned.

He smiled and pulled back before I dropped his head down to my breast and flicked his tongue over my pebbled nipple then suckled on it before he fully took my tit in his mouth and sucked it harshly.

I fisted his hair and moaned out.

"Oh Seth!"

 He sucked a little bit more before his hand dropped from my hair and he pulled back from my tit with a popping sound and kissed his way down my body.

I knew where he was going so I leaned back against the window and bend my legs as I scooted my hips closer towards him.

He knelt down before me and kissed from my knee down to my thigh on my right leg then turned and done the same to my left. 

I watched him as he slowly and teasingly kissed his way to my core.

From the first swipe of his tongue I was a goner. He raked my fingers through his hair and watched as he had his tongue lick up and down my labia before using two fingers to spread my labia then and sucked on my vulva making my hips jerk and me moan.

He placed his arm over my hips blocking my view and keeping me still so I laid my head back closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure my boo was giving me.

He had his teeth graze over my vulva and clit before he lightly nibbled on them then bite down on my clit making me cry out his name before he licked swirled his tongue around my entry before slipping his tongue in and out teasingly at first the pushed fully in.

After I climaxed in his mouth and he cleaned me up. He stood up and I sat up looking at him with a smile on my face before I leaned in and took his shaft fully in my mouth with no hint or warning for him.

His hips jerked and I grabbed a hold of them to keep him still while I had my fun with him.

I moaned around him as I took him deeper not moving for a bit before I started bobbing my head.

Once he climaxed I licked and sucked him clean swallowing his cum and pulled back.

I raked my teeth over my lower lip as I looked at him.

He leaned over me kissing my lips as he positioned himself at my entry.

I moaned out when he seethed his self inside of me fully. My back arched, I grabbed on to his shoulder and ass as I moaned against his lips and he moaned against mine.

He slowly pulled out and pushed back in going at a slow pace before he gradually started to press his hips deeper inside of me and pick up his pace. I moaned as he really started fucking me. I pulled back and moaned as my head fell back and my eyes rolled in pleasure while he licked and sucked love bites on my neck.

My hips bucked and I grabbed his shoulder more and gripped his ass pulling him deeper then what he already was inside of me and I gasped when he brushed against my g repeatedly.

I moaned out his name I cried out his name as the knot in my stomach grew tighter and tighter.

"Seth baby I am about to cum" I murmured as I laid my forehead against his shoulder and he started to pick up the pace more.

"I am too baby, just wait till I am close then we can come together," he said 

I nodded and held on to him as he kept going and going making me closer and closer to release.

"Now," he said 

I screamed out my climax and he moaned then growls out his climax which made me cum again in a short period of time.

I moaned and cupped his face with both hands pulling him to me as I kissed him deeply lovingly before pulling away and watched as he lifted me up while still inside of me and carried me upstairs and laid me in bed where he slowly pulled out and angled my hips up so not one drop would leak out.

I reach over and grabbed the plug that I bought for this reason alone and handed it to him after I licked it.

He pushed it up inside of me till the only part left was the big jewl on the end. 

I moaned and sat up rubbing my hands on his chest kissing him torso and moving up to his neck.

I left my own form of love bites on him.