11

"Seth went to help dad with something so you have us and Emily" Leah tells me as she walks downstairs joining me as I cook.

I look back at her and nod my head.

"You ok baby?" she asks as she walks over to me

"I am just dealing with a killer migraine," I tell her

"awe, baby, did you take something for it?"

 "Yea four hours ago and it was worthless," I tell her

" I am sorry," she says

I half-smile and nod my head in thanks as I finish up and place the food on the table give Leah and a quick kiss.

"enjoy," I tell her

She sits down at the table and makes her self something to eat. While I head into the living room grab a huge black curl up in a ball and lay on a cushion just as the others come downstairs and start to eat.

I drifted off to sleep hoping that I can get rid of this headache.

~~~~~

I slowly start to wake up and notice I am no longer on the floor in a ball. I notice I am not even covered up. I open my eyes and see a tanned neck before my eyes.

"Look who woke up" 

I slowly lift my head and look at every one.

"Feeling better baby?" Emily asked

I looked at her and slowly nodded my head just in case the migraine comes back.

"You kicked the covers off you and whined for one of us to hold you so Jacob picked you and held you in his arms where you snuggled up close and buried your face in his neck" Sam explained

"Thank you for that," I said 

"welcome" he replied

I looked at Jacob

"Thank you for holding me when I wanted to be held," I tell him

"Of course baby," he said 

I pecked his cheek and stood up stretching showing my stomach before I dropped my hands and went around greeting my loves with kisses. I of course went back and gave Jacob a kiss.

"I am gonna go freshen up I will be back in a bit," I tell them

"Take your time angel," Jared said 

I smiled as I headed up to the bedroom and grabbed my towel and things then went and showered.

I decided I was gonna play around with my loves and dress sexy and teasingly.  So I grabbed the said outfit I was gonna wear

I decided against the bra so I removed it and tossed it away before I hung up my towel and got ready for their reaction and possible

I decided against the bra so I removed it and tossed it away before I hung up my towel and got ready for their reaction and possible ..well I hope sex.

I walked out of the bedroom door and headed downstairs where I saw them all gathered at the table laughing and cutting up.

I smiled and walked over towards them heading for the fridge. I opened the door and bent over so my ass was in the air and I shifted my hips as I debated on what I wanted to eat. 

Once I decided I grabbed the ingredients and set on the counter before closing up the fridge and getting to work on the omelet.

I noticed the laughing and cutting up came to a halt. 

I looked over my shoulder and seen them all staring at me taking in my outfit.

"You all like?" I asked

then I walked over and slowly twirled around before I face them.

"Oh fuck me," Embry said 

The others just looked at me stunned while nodding in agreement

"Seth is missing out a  hell of a show," Leah said 

"Oh well better luck next time," Jared said

"He will be getting his own," I tell them

"No fair" Quill whined

"Yes it is, casue you all are here enjoying me like this while he is helping Harry so I will do this again but a different outfit with just him" I replied then headed back to my food and finished it up before flicking the stove off and plating my omelet and put the pan, and spatula in the skink before grabbing me a cold drink and sitting at the bar.

~~~

We all moved to the living room where I moved around some furniture and played some music before I slowly started giving them a teasing strip show.

Why all sat there with their eyes locked on me watching my every move.

I smiled as I turned so my ass was facing them and rolled my hips a few times before I undid my top and turned back around facing them flashing my tits to them and covered them up.

I watched as Jacob, Sam, Leah, Quil, Paul Bit their lips while Embry, Emily, and Jared bit their bent knuckle.

"Here is how this ordeal is gonna go" I said facing them.

They looked from my body up to me.

"What ordeal?" Sam asked

"Since you guys want to knock me up. and the girls cant then we will have sex and then me and Emily with have alone time since Leah and I already did" I tell them

"Yeah sure, go for it," Quill said 

"After we have you," Jared said 

I smiled and pulled my shirt off and tossed it towards Quil covering his face. He was quick to remove it and saw I had face back away from them.

"Such a tease," Embry said

"I see I am the only one stripping so who is the tease and who is actually getting nude?" I shot back

I covered my tits as I turned back around and watched them all but Emily and Leah strip down then cover their junk.

"Is that a deal?"

They all nodded

"Well then Emily and I will head out see how my mom is doing, we won't tell Seth anything just keep him out so when his day comes he will enjoy it... you all have fun, and make lots of babies," Leah said 

Then she and Emily stood up walked over to me kissed my lips then left.

"Love you" I called after them

"We love you too" they replied back then left.

I looked back at the guys and dropped my hand and removed my skirt then panties and smiled.

"There will be no fighting, you will go in the order I ask and not complain, if you do then no baby-making sex for you," I tell them

"We understand," Jacob said 

"Good now let's go upstairs and you all can fuck me in the order I want" I say then head upstairs with them hot on my ass.

I laid in the middle and propped myself up.

"Alright here is how this will be, Jacob will suck my left tit, Jared my right, Embry my pussy...do you all have and issue with that?"

They shook their heads.

"we will fuck till we orgasm then swap around like clockwork. after these three cum in me then it's the next three. Which will start Sam on my tit, Quil on my right, paul in my puss "

They nodded

"Oh and I will be wanting to suck the three who won't be starting off on or in me" I warned then laid down as they all got where they were suppose to.