4

He sat me on the couch as everyone that he carried me passed all walked in and took a seat as he sat beside me and the lady with the scarred jaw sat on the other side of me.

"when ever you want you can explain your reason for being in the woods in the middle of the night" he said

"Welcl before I so may at least know who you are and everyone else?" I asked as I gesstured to him and then the others.

"I am Sam Uley, the alpha of this pack, that is Emily, she is a very great and dear friend of us, across from you from left to right is Leah, the first and only female shifter, then Paul, the hot head, EMbry, Jacob, Jared,Seth, and Quil" he said 

I smiled and waved to them all.

They all smiled brightly and waved back.

"Hello, nice to meet you all I am McKenzie if you didn't know," I say

"Hello" they each greet me

I smiled.

~~~
I had just gotten done telling them why I was in the forest so late. and from the looks they all was wearing I could tell that they was highly pissed off.

"you mean to tell me that the ignorant good for nothing leech took you in the middle of the woods to break up with you, then left you alone?" Paul asked

I looked over at him and nodded my head.

"What the hell is his damage" Embry said 

"Apart from being an moron ?" Leah asked

I sat there as they all had a few choice words about how Edward did me before he left.

"I am sorry that he had did that to you" Emily said 

"Thank you" I tell her

She smiled and nodded.

~~~~

Since Sam found me and brought me to where I am assuming is his place I had started haning out with them, going on dates, shopping trips and other things. 

They even came to my graduation and cheered for me when my name was called and I walked aross the stage.

As repated as others might have said about the feelign the get with certain people or someone.  I feel right at home when I am with the wolf pack and Emily, I feel like it's where my heart truley belongs.

and I will take Edwards advise and move on, I just dont know which shift I will move on with. I mean it's too bad that I can't have them all and EMily. then that would really be a pleaurable ride and grand expeircnce. 

~~~~
 I had been workign for weeks on end with hardly any time off cause christmas was coming and I got the whole week off and I planned on being with the Pack and Emily. So I pulled extra shirts and made sure I bought everyone a gift.

I had found out about the whole imprinting that and I also found out that everyone EMily included imprinted on me. They didn't know how EMily did but they wasnt too worried about it, just worried that I would reject them after I found out and was told more about it.

When they told me I was beyond a child given free range in a amusment park and candy story.

I told them I wouldnt reject them and that I would be more then happy to be all their imprints. Just as long as they learned to share and not be so jealous of the other when I am not with them.

THey told me it would happen but also said they will do their best not to make it an everyday occurance.

I was happy with that. and they was happy that I had accepted them all and they swroe that for their rest of their lives they will protect me no matter what.

After finding that out I was introduced to Harry, Old Quil, Billy, and Sue. Who make up the elders of the tribe. I asl met the others parent, Jared's mom,Embry's mom,Paul's dad.

They all understood whatwas going on and they all welcomed me with open arms tellign me that they are pround to have me in their kid's life and that they couldn't ask for anyone better then me and they didnt care that we had just met, they said theny know just from spendingwhat little time they had with me.

I smiled and thanked them all for allowing me into their homes and to meet them.