20

six years later~~

Cece, Juls, and Noah are so grown up they are beautiful six years old. Maddie, Lexi, and Benny are five I had them a year after I had the other three. Maddie is Paul's and she is his little world, Lexi is Jared's she is his princess, and Benny " benjamin" is Quil's he is Quil's little twin. I had my final baby a year after Maddie, Lexi, and Benny. Em, who is Jacob's life. I mean where ever one goes the other is not far behind. It's like she is his shadow.

Watching my babies and my loves/ mates with them are just moments I had longed for. They all take turns with each other's kids, they all are so hands-on with all of them, and they all are to blame for the kids being spoiled. While I am the mean mom who tells them no, they can't have candy before dinner or no they can't play anymore they need to get ready for bed.

~~~
If I am being honest I thought that I would never experince being a mom due to the fact I was dating a vampire and that they aren't known to be able to knock up anyone since they aren't technically alive.

And I am so glad that I am no longer with Edward that he left me in the woods. Yes, I still can't believe he did that instead of talking to me in my house since I wasn't living with anyone. But if that would have happened then Sam would've never found me and things wouldn't be how they are now. 

I would probably be wallowing in self-pity or something. 

But It happened and I couldn't be happier.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is the end I do hope that you all have enjoyed this story and will read my other stories.

Thank you for taking the time and checking this story.