18

Its been a full month since I had given birth to Juls, Cece, and Noah. I had managed to lose a great majority of the baby fat from my pregnancy, and I fell great.

Sam, Seth, And Embry took our kids to their parents place while the rest of us well those who aren't on patrol are hanging out and relaxing.

Me and Emily made lunch and now we are just chilling outside.

"I'll be right back" I said as I got up and headed inside and went to my secret hiding place that water guns. I grabbed the basket full and pulled them out picking up three and went to load them.

Leah walked in and I put my finger to my lips before handing her one then Emily walked in and I did the same with her. Once we all had our water guns loaded We walked out back and around the house and squirted the guys.

"Oh this is warm" Jacob claimed as he took off inside and grabbed a gun along with Quil.

I laughed then us girls hid so when the two guys came out or the three came home would would soak them.

I heard two cars pull up so I lowered myself some more before I snuck around behind my car and stood up.

I whistled to get Embry's, Seth's, and Sam's attention. When they looked I squirted them hard and then took off.

"Yea baby you better run"Embry called out

I hid and looked back just as Quil and Jacob walked out with their water guns.

"Oh, girls where are you?" Quil called out

"Angel... come out ...come out ...where ever you are" Jacob said as he headed towards where I was.

I jumped up squirted him in the face and took off.

From that point on I was getting all my mates Emily and Leah included and having to refill and dodge or try to dodge their attack.

"Hey no fair you all having a water fight without us" Paul whined as he and Jared took Jacob's and Quil's spot.

Just so they wouldn't feel left out we all targeted them then took off.

"That's cheating," Jare said as he chased after me

"It's getting you caught up" I replied as I hid and watched him go passed me I squirted him and got him right in the back.

"Oh that's cold," He said

"You'll live" I replied then took off to refill only to be drenched with a bucket by Emily.

"Oh darling you are so in trouble," I said 

She looked at me and tossed the bucket. I picked it up and quickly as I could fill it up and my gun then went to find her. When I did I threw the water at her and she hid behind Jared and he got drenched which made me laugh as well as everyone else.

"Baby girl you better run," he said 

I dropped the bucket and tossed my gun to Emily as I took off running. I know that him being a shifter makes him faster but I was gonna do my dangdest to keep away from him.

I went to turn but was snatched up.

 I squealed in delight and giggled as he tossed me over his shoulder and spanked my ass.

"Keep that up and I will get really horny. you forgot I haven't been laid in a long time" I warned

He ignored my warning and spanked me again as he walked back towards the house.

"Excuse us I have a horny mate that needs dicked" Jared said.

"Fuck I'm coming too" Paul said tossing his water gun and joining me and Jared upstairs. 

I giggled the whole way up and into the bedroom Jared put me down inside the bathroom, Paul joined us and we all stripped down and hung up our clothes before drying off then headed into the bedroom where they both proceeded to make endless love to me.

~~

After I was screwed by Jared, Paul, Jacob, and Quill when the last two got off patrol and came to join I was a mess. my puss was sensitive, my nipples, my ass was red from them spanking me.  But damn did it feel good.

I sat next to Leah and smiled at her. She leaned in and kissed me as she slipped her hand up under my top and messaged me tits.

I jerked and moaned

"So sensitive after them four huh?" she asked

"I am yet I want more" I replied

She stripped me down and laid me on the couch before opening my legs and helping her self to my clit and puss.

I ran my fingers through her hair and moaned.

Emily and Seth walked in seeing what was going on and the decided to join in. I was moved from the couch to the floor so Emily and Seth could suck on my tits while Leah was sucking my puss.

I bucked my hips as I cried out my release. Leah held my hips down drank from me and kept going.

After my fourth orgasm Leah pulled back and Seth took her place but he didnt lick my puss he fucked me good.

I cried out as he screwed me.

I looked up seeing Jared, Quil, Jacob, and Paul all watching what the cousins and brother-sister were doing to me. 

Emily pull back and stood up to leave so Jared took her place while Paul took Leah's when she got up and left.

I was a mess by the time Seth had finished me with. But that didn't stop my other boys ..oh no ...they all took turns being inside of me. I gasped, I cried out, and I moaned as well as begged for me. I needed it and craved it so much.

And they gave me all that I wanted.

After it was all said and done the covered me up and I went to sleep not before I heard Jacob say "we fucked her to sleep," then the others laugh before agreeing.