16

I have had a heck of pregnancy so far. I mean the constant trips to the bathroom, cravings, back pains.

But I can't really wait till I get to hold them and just love them with all my heart. 

Everyone has been helping me from my mates to their parents. Sue,Jared's mom, and Embry's mom have told me some of the things I should know about. and what they haven't told me I have read in books.

And it's exactly what I am doing now, sitting at the table drinking some tea and reading while in my pj's casue they are comfy and I am being lazy not wanting to change.

"Hey baby, how are you four doing?" 

I looked over seeing everyone that wasn't patroling coming over.

"I am doing good and I hope they are asleep" I replied then kissed them as they all greeted me and took a seat. 

I was lifted up into Seth's arms and he placed me on his lap and rubbed my stomach.

"Well what have you been up to?" Jacob asked

"Well I have been drinking tea, that Sue, Jare's mom, and Em's mom recommended and I have been reading this pregnancy book" I replied and held up the book.

They all nodded their heads.

~~~~

I was sitting on the porch on the swing just swaying as I watched the sunset. Embry walked out and tapped my shoulder.

"Sit up for me baby?" he asked

I sat up and he sat behind me pulling back into his arms and wrapped his arms around me rubbing my stomach.

I smiled and relaxed fully into his arms.

"Every time I am with one of you I feel so relaxed and safe. Yes sometimes I am stressed and we fight, but I still feel that way regardless" I tell him once the sun goes down and the porch light was turned on.

I looked over my shoulder as everyone walked out.

I smiled

"We are glad that you feel that way regardless of what happens between any of us and you," Sam said

~~~~

That night I did like every night. I went to the bathroom and then I headed downstairs for some of my cravings. 

The others have gotten used to it so much that half the time Emily and Leah make something for me that I  crave or they set something that I rarely crave out ready for me.

I was reading with the kitchen light on so I didn't bother anyone in case some of them were sleeping on the couch not able to make it up the stairs to me and the bed. 

I heard movement but didn't look up to see who it was just kept eating and reading. 

"So you had craving again like always?"

I smiled and looked up seeing Paul walking over to me messing with his messy hair.

"Yep, my nightly routine" I replied

He chuckled and sat down next to me and rubbed my stomach.

"They are sleep which is something I should be but I got hungry and had to use the bathroom"  I commented

"Soon they will be here and we all can see them and love them and then there will be nightly changes,and feedings" he said 

I nodded

"It will be a major change from bathroom runs and cravings" I joked

"yea, and then maybe one day when your ready you will go through it all again."

I smiled and pecked his lips before closing my book after marking the spot.

We sat there and talked as he rubbed my stomach till we moved to the couch and both of us fell asleep on each other.