13

Since I had made love with all my wolf and human imprints which were about two weeks ago I had started feeling a bit nauseous. I had told them about it and they all try to help me.

It would help if I knew how to fix this and what it is.

~~~
Emily was making something for us all to eat and when I smelt it I got up and shot off upstairs and into the bathroom. barley making when I dropped to my knees and emptied my stomach in the toilet bowl.

I was so glad I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail or that would have been a nasty mess.

"You ok?" Jacob asked as he walked in with others and rubbed my back.

I heaved and groaned.

"That is so freaking nasty" I replied 

" What caused that?" I Jare asked

"I smelt whatever Em is cooking" I replied

I sat back and flushed the toilet as I leaned against someone who was behind me.

I used the back of my hand to wipe my mouth before Paul handed me a rag. 

"Thank you," I said 

"Welcome angel" he replied.

Jacob was rubbing my arm while the one I was previously leaned against was rubbing my back since I had sat up.

"Would you like something to drink to rid of the taste?" Quil asked

"Yes if you please," I said 

He nodded and walked off while I went to hang up the rag but Paul took it and rinsed it. 

I eventually stood up and walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed before I fell back and closed my eyes.

I noticed before I laid down that I was leaned against Seth.

"Not to get any of us excited or overthinking but do you, think you can be pregnant?" 

I opened my eyes and looked at Jare as did the others.

Leah walked up and headed over to me. I sat up fully and half smiled at her.

"it's possible," I said

"What is?"Leah asked as she handed me sprite

"Her being pregnant," Seth said 

"I hope so," Paul said 

"We all do," Jacob said

"Before we get over-excited let's wait and I will schedule an appointment for a check-up and then bring up the topic and go from there," I tell them

I drank that can of sprite and handed it back to Leah to took and threw it away.

"Is the smell gone?"  I asked

"We don't know. casue our smell is not like yours" Jare said 

I groaned as I stood up and made my way to the stairs and slowly descended.

I took a breath and the smell was gone. I was so thrilled that I didnt smell whatever it was that made me sick.

"Are you alright, Quill said you threw up?" Sam asked

"I did and yes I am. for now" I replied as I took a seat at the table.

"Do you know what made you sick?" Emily asked

"She smelt something you was making," Seth said 

"Nothing against your food it's just there is a possibility I could be pregnant but we aren't gonna get over-excited about it yet. I will be scheduling an appointment or swing by the hospital and see what is going on" I explained.

They all nodded their heads.

~~~

I decided to just go to the hospital and get this done and over with casue we all have our hopes and we all want to know if I am pregnant or not.

"Alright, you all go do patrol and grocery shop I will head to the hospital and get checked out," I tell them

"I am not on Patrol if you want me to come," Seth said 

"Me too," Embry said 

"Up to you two," I said as I headed out the door and got into my car.

They hurried out to me as did the others. I rolled my window down and the ones that had Patrol leaned in and kissed me then headed off then Emily, Leah, and Sam came and done the same before leaving.

~~~

I headed to the hospital checked in telling my reason for visiting then took a seat with Seth and Embry on either side of me. They both took my hands and held them brushing their thumbs over the back of my hands.

Once my name was called I got up and gestured for them to come with me. 

Once I was seated and everything was checked like my blood pressure, my weight I was told the doctor would be with me shortly.

"Well hello there McKenzie" 

I looked up seeing Carlisle

"Hello Dr.Cullen" I greeted

Heard soft growls and I looked at Embry and Seth.

"So you believe you are pregnant?" he asked

I nodded my looking back at him.

"Well I will check your heart and the rest then go from there"

He used the stethoscope even though he didn't need it but us being where anyone could walk in at any moment he used it.

"Your heart is sounding good," he said 

"Mean I am still kicking"I replied

Embry and Seth chuckled and Carlisle smiled.

"I need you to follow me, so I can do an ultrasound," he said 

I climbed off the exam bed and followed Carlisle out knowing Embry and Seth was right behind me. 

After I got the news I left with the two boys and headed home where I greeted the three that was there and shared the news with them and told them they couldn't think of it well the shifters since the others would be able to hear their thoughts.

I was kissed and told thank you. I nodded my head and said your welcome before we waited for the others to come back.

once the ones that were on patrol came the others left and I looked at the ones standing before me and I smiled then shared the news.

I was picked up and spun around by all of them then kissed. 

I smiled and kissed them back. I made sure I had my eyes closed when they spun me.