17

I was really ready for these beautiful babies to arrive. Actually more than ready for them to arrive.  In fact everyone is ready for them. We had decided that we didnt want to know the genders so we bought gender-neutral clothes. 

~~~~
I sat there looking at my stomach as I cradled it underneath just smiling and being happy.

I was so zoned out that I didn't notice I was in the room alone, or that someone was sitting beside me. I was just watching my stomach move as the babies did.

"Hello angel."

"Baby you in there?"

"Hello."

I saw a hand wave in front of my face over my stomach and I looked up and noticed my loves have joined me.

"Hello welcome back to earth" Jare joked

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I have been watching the babies move about which is showing through my shirt," I tell them

They all look at me stomach and notice what I have been watching. A smile appears on all their faces. 

I watched them as they watched the babies move.

I went to say something but instead of words that came out a loud gasp did. I stood up and water hit the floor and I braced one hand on my stomach moved it from cradling and propped myself up with my other hand on the table.

"What is it? what's wrong?" they all asked

"Water broke" was all I said then they freaked out.

I stood there as the contractions started to hit.

Embry and Seth took my hands.

"I am sorry for the pain you will feel" I apologized ahead a time

They told me it was fine and that they would heal no worries.

Every time a contraction hit I would squeeze their hands hard.

We made it to the hospital and they got me situated. I was in my hospital gown, hooked up to what I needed to be, and on my side just waiting for the time to push and bring these beautiful babies into the world.

~~~~

After what felt like forever but was really just two in a half days. I went into labor and had two beautiful boys and a beautiful girl. 

I looked at Seth who held his daughter while Embry and Sam held their son's.

After I had given birth and had the skin to skin I fell asleep while their dads took them and had them every since.

I woke and seen them so I sat up and wiped the tiredness from my eyes as the others came in and seen the babies. 

"So we have gone over names for the babies but which have you picked?" Sam asked

"Well you said and I had agreed that for a boy Noah Uley" I replied

a nurse had walked in and wrote that name down.

"and for mine and Embry's son, we decided to go with  Julian call," I said 

The nurse wrote that name down 

"And Seth and I agreed to Cecilia " Cece" Clearwater," I said 

"Well they suit them, adorable babies," the nurse said 

I smiled at her.

Then Cece and Juls started getting fussy. So the nurse told me what the possible reason would be and how to try it.

So I fixed the gown and took Cece and Juls when their dads handed them to me and they took right to the nipple and drank.

"Wow they are learning very quickly and from the looks of it latched perfectly," she said 

"Strong suction," I said 

She smiled and excused herself.

After I had fed Cece and Juls Leah took her niece burping her and Jacob took Juls and burped him. I smiled and waited for Sam to hand me, Noah. Once he did Niah did like his bother and sister and latched on with no problem and like his brother and sister, he has strong suction. 

Once he fed, Paul took him and burped him then walked over to the couch where Leah was sitting with Cece.