Chapter 4

Percy Pov 3rd Person 

-2 Hours Later

Percy's body ached severely as he helped carry the sky with the goddess, Artemis. 

After Percy had woken up covered in stitches, he had began to notice what was happening, wasting no time to help the goddess.

Who began to say that she didn't need pity from a man and how their kind was waste of space in this world, but he ignored her. 

He stood next to her, much to her dislike, but didn't retort. Artemis hesitantly started to share a bit of her weight with him causing him to shuffle his feet around to get an alright footing. His shoulders began to screamed to be given a chance to rest even though he had just put them under. But he wouldn't do that. He couldn't just sit there and watch her struggle. Who knows how long the goddess has been carrying this weight as she wore a ripped white park, splattered with her own gold ichor.

Percy would sometimes occasionally look at the girl who was unconscious. Artemis had told him that the girl came after her, insisting to at least help carry half of the weight, but Artemis objected, but the girl wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually Artemis agreed.

To put it simply, the weight was a lot more then she could handle and was pretty much knocked out by the excessive weight. (A/N: I dont know about this sentence :/ )

Percy didn't notice that the girl had woken up and took place next to him, trying to take some of the weight from the two.

"Bianca." said a voice next to him. Percy would have jumped in surprise if the sky wasn't on top of him.

Percy looked to his side and saw the girl looking back at him, waiting for him to respond. He realized that she had introduced herself. 

"Percy." he grunted back to her. 

Percy stared at her for a few more seconds, noticing she was about his age. Her black hair seemingly darker than his jet black hair. She had some type of school uniform which was also cut in places like his and Artemis.

The three struggled like this all day and all night.

Things went like this for two more days, when occasionally a random minion of Atlas's would come and throw some food and water at them before going way. Percy had tried to summon food but his powers were blocked out from the cuffs that were made of celestial bronze.

 On the third day of being trapped under the sky, Bianca knees had buckled and fell onto the ground. They weight between the two increased making them grunt in pain.

Percy saw in the corner of her eye as she tried to push herself to get up, her arms trembling in effort.

Artemis shook her head as she watched her try and get up.

"A mortal shouldn't be able to stay up for this long. Rest." Artemis said. Bianca looked at her, determined to get up but gave up after trying to get up four times. She looked over at Percy who noticed what she was thinking.

Percy his head, "I'll... help."

Bianca nodded in understanding. She too wanted to help but she didn't have enough strength to even lift herself up.

Percy watched as she laid on the rough ground and saw her eyes close, immediately falling asleep.

"You should... join her." grunted Artemis as she saw him staring at her.

Percy shook his head and looked forward, saying in a broken sentence, "I can't... let you carry... this alone." 

A surprised look appeared on Artemis's face, but quickly hid it. She thought he would take up the chance and rest, leaving her to carry all the weight, but he had rejected it. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips.