Chapter 5

Ive changed Percy's age to be fifteen since it seemed weird for a twelve year old to hold up the sky n stuff.

Also this chapter might be kinda disturbing for some readers? Just a warning ;)

Percy Pov  3rd Person

Bianca shook her head, "We can't.. leave you here."

Percy looked at Artemis, who nodded at him.

"You must." Percy struggled, "The gods... need to know... what is happening. Lady Artemis... needs to... go to tell them. Someone... needs to hold... the sky, ... I have to... stay."

Bianca wanted to say no and have him go instead of her, but knew that she alone wouldn't be able to hold the sky up for long.

"G-go." Percy stuttered. (A/N: I hate trying to write broken sentences.)

Artemis slowly gave her weight over to Percy, clenching his teeth at the extra weight. He tried to control his shaking legs but failed miserably. 

"Are you sure you can do this boy?" said Artemis looking at Percy. Her eyes went over his dirty white hair. It was fully turned white, just like Bianca. This was the first time she has seen anyone besides titans and gods carry for the sky this long.

He nodded his head, eyes fully set on doing what he needed to do for the two to escape.

Artemis sighed but was internally grateful, "Alright Bianca we have to go. If Atlas comes now, I wouldn't be able to fight back in such a state."

Bianca looked pleadingly at Perseus, who shook his head. Bianca fought back tears as she shakily walked over to Artemis. Percy silently watched as Artemis put a finger on Bianca, a bright silver light enveloping the two, forcing Percy to shut his eyes if he didn't want to get vaporized.

"We'll rescue you, Percy. I promise." said Bianca before disappearing along with the goddess. 

Finally seeing them gone, Percy fell on his arms and knees, trembling madly. He forced himself for them so they wouldn't feel any guilt of leaving him here. Though he wasn't sure if Artemis would give him a second thought the second the two made it away the the hill.

After a few more minutes of being crushed under the sky, dark spots had started to appear in Percy's vision again. He cursed as he was exhausted after using his restricted powers.

He got into a ball before closing his eyes, drifting into much needed sleep.

The next day, Percy suddenly woke to a roar, causing him to flinch. He looked up and saw a mad  Atlas and at least half a dozen of dracanae.

"HOW! Who let them ESCAPE!" bellowed Atlas. The ground seemed to shake in his anger.

Percy smirked at his reaction, but quickly hid it as Atlas's eyes darted to him. 

Uh oh, Percy thought to himself. 

Atlas marched right up to him and pulled out his spear, without missing a beat, he stuck it right into his shoulder. Percy slammed his eyes shut and bit his lip, not wanting to give him any satisfaction of showing him his pain.

"Where did the two go!" Atlas shouted to the boy.

Percy looked up, slowly bringing his hand up, before casually flipping him off. Atlas's face went red with rage and stabbed his arm again with another javelin, pinning his arm to the ground. 

Percy fought with every urge to not scream in pain as the spears impaled his arm.

"Sh- should we send for a search party for the two?" stuttered a dracanae. Atlas's narrowed eyes snapped to the dracanae. Pulling out the spear, he quickly brought it up and threw it, right between the eyes, not giving it a chance to react as it turned into dust.