Chapter 6

Percy Pov  3rd Person

Percy narrowed his eyes after a figures head appeared at the crest of the hill, from after what seemed like twenty minutes since the explosion. Atlas narrowed his eyes at Percy, who followed suit back to him. Only hours before that Atlas killed his daughter right in front of him. The wound was still fresh between them.

Atlas looked back down the hill to see a speck of Ladon being held back by his chains. He sighed knowing the group had seemed to get past by his hundred headed pet. Atlas thought nothing of the group, but he knew there was going to be trouble with one specific person. 

Percy saw Atlas look at his dead daughter, noticing a flash of sadness appear for a second. Percy sneered at the sight, "You were... the one who did... that to her. You have.. no right to... look at her like that."

Atlas eyes snapped to Percy, "Quiet you imbecile or would you like to have the same fate as hers."

Percy smirked at the titan, his eyes drifting behind him, "Looks like... that won't be happening."

Atlas followed his gaze behind him and saw four figures. He growled at the sight of the four. It seemed time had passed a lot faster when he was waiting for them to show up.

"You don't seem to be happy at the sight of us returning, Atlas." said Artemis as she pulled out her bow.

Atlas sneered, "You have no chance if you think you can defeat me. It would only be the same result as before. Me winning and you stuck under the sky once again."

Artemis was going to retort but was interrupted by a sudden gasp. She looked at her lieutenant, Zoe, her eyes following her gaze until landing on it. She was immediately hit with a feeling of disgust at the body of the girl.

"Did you do this? Did you do this to my sister?" said Zoe as she took a shaky step forward to the dead Aigle.

Atlas rolled his eyes, "I have no room for ones that interact with the enemy's like friends. I should have done the same to you, instead of letting you run away and join a group of girl scouts."

Zoe immediately pulled her bow, notching an arrow, aiming at the monster that was her father.

"Your puny arrows can do nothing against me." taunted Atlas.

A growl escaped her lips and took out her hunting knifes, but felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at her side and noticed Artemis.

"I'll go up to him. I need you to aim your arrows at him." Artemis ordered. Zoe nodded at her mistress, putting her knives away.

Bianca and the other girl, Thalia, silently watched, knowing they couldn't do anything against the titan. Thalia still hasn't mastered her control of lighting and was worried she would hit the goddess. 

Bianca's eyes darted to a figure behind Atlas, and saw Percy trying to get her attention. Bianca nudged Thalia, who looked at where Bianca was motioning. 

"Is that the person you told me about before?" Thalia said, putting her shield away. 

Bianca nodded, "We need to get to him when the two start to fight."

Thalia looked a bit troubled at the idea but shrugged it off. It seemed he was one of the reasons why the quest was issued.

Artemis Pov   3rd Person

Artemis darted towards the titan who sent a stab her way, quickly ducking, and rolling away as it came straight down. She had almost forgot that the titan was skilled at changing the trajectory of his attacks.