1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Alpha Team, proceed to the 13th floor, Victoire summoned you five."

Upon hearing the voice in their in-ear piece, they immediately left the floor designated to them in this building and made their way to the 13th floor .

"I wonder what's the new mission all about?" A girl possessing 5'7 height stated as she scroll through her phone, checking he feed of her social media account if there's something interesting.

She has dark green brownish eyes that can easily be mistaken as brown if you're far. Judging from the number of lines and star on her uniform. She is a S grade, first class special forces and operation member. The 3 stars pinned to her left collar pertaining tk being S class and the 13 lines on her chest pocket above her name which says Kim Areum , presents her, being on the first class.

Each rank grades have first class and second class. First class members are those that are deployed to missions that are not allowed to be revealed to the other members of the Phoenix Organization. And it is a rule that if a member saw an S grade first class outside, they must keep their mouth shut and not bother them.

"Yeah right. I heard there's some CEO of an entertainment company that came here a day before we returned. I guess they want to hire some of our colleague." A pitch black haired man said. He is possessing two stars and 13 lines making him a SS grade, first class. His name is Kang Hyun Ki, a name perfect for him since it means clever, intellegent, etc.

"Gueshh you have your anshwer then. Maybe that'sh our new client."

Looking at the brown haired man who's speaking with his mouth full of food, Areum crunched her nose in disgust as she can see some particle of food flying off from the person's mouth.

"Swallow your food before you speak you dipshit." A charcoal gray haired man stated as he hit the back of the brown haired man in annoyance.

"What the fuck Ryu! Do you wanna die?" The brown haired man shouted as he release a punch towards the man he just called Ryu.

Easily dodging the punch. He was about to counter attack when a fist landed on his gut making him grunt.

"Nice one Choi. Hahahahaa." Areum said while laughing. She clearly saw how Choi Ji Woon completely conceiled his left fist as he punched using his right fist. Making Ryu unable to see the upcoming secondary attack.

Pissed. Ryu was about to retaliate when a clear voice laced with authority but also slight coldness was heared.

"Stop it Jung, Choi." 

They immediately stopped their banter and only glared daggers at each other as they wait for the elevator to reach the 13th floor.

The woman who spoke is the leader of the Alpha Team, the top most team in the rank of all teams in the Phoenix Org.

She is Jeon Y/N, a 6 footer woman possessing unique silvery yet snowy white hair, crystal grayish-blue eyes(since it's sometimes seen as gray and sometimes blue) and emerald green eye. She obviously has heterochromic eyes since both orbs do not possess the same color.