3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the meal, they straightaway left the building and proceeded to the address that the Fuhrer gave them. It's one of the Hideouts of their Org. The systems are top notch as well as the security. The address is a 2 hours drive though and the house is the only one standing on that address. It's just perfect to immediately see if someone infiltrate the area.

Y/N and Ryu are in the van with the girls (RV). While the other 3 are driving one car each, Hyun Ki infront of the van, Areum and Ji Woon respectively tailing the van from behind. It's for security purposes that they did such thing.

"We're near. Prepare your stuffs and wait for me to tell you to go out. We have to check the perimeters first." Y/N stated after she figured that they're only 15 mins away from their distination.

The girls obliged to her words. Clearly relieved that nothing happened on the way.

Unfortunately, things didn't let go as they though it will be as bumping sound can be heared from the back.

"Shit! It's the Skulls! They're trying to take me out of the lane. Bunch of shits!" Areum's voice, clearly pissed off was heared from the car speakers.

"FUCK YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! THIS ICE CREAM COST ME A FEW DOLLARS! THAT'S MY SALARY YOU DIPSHIT!" Another angry voice was heared. It's Ji Woon's voice. His ice cream got splattered on his left leg because he lost his grip on it when a car bumped his car HARD.

"Hyun Ki, what's your status there?" Y/N suddenly asked as she didn't hear Hyun Ki's voice unlike the others.

Her question got answered almost immediately as gunshots echoed through the area causing the girls at the back to flinch and cover their mouths in shock. They don't want to disturb the other 5 in doing their jobs, they have to cooperate with them.

The area they're currently at is already a remote are where trees are mostly seen and houses are rare existence. That's why the Skulls confidently used their guns since there's only a few people who'll witness everything.

"Y/N, 5 cars are tailing you. They managed to stop Areum and Ji Woon's car and the two are currently dealing with them." Hyun Ki stated as he watched the footage on the small screens at his passenger seat side. The seat was replaced by a computer system instead. It shows the footage from the camera he installed to each cars hey have, in and out of the cars. Resulting in him knowing what is happening.

"Copy that nerdy. Increase your speed. Set it at maximum. Create a huge distance between us. Ryu, increase your speed as well but just 3/4 to Hyun Ki's speed. Turn the car around when I give you the go signal and kindly open my window for me." Y/N calmly ordered which gained an affirmative response from her team. She then turned towards the back, facing the girls.

"Please put on your seatbelts and hold on tightly. I'm gonna make Ryu do something with the car and you'll have to grip tightly okay?"

Nodding to her. Y/N then faced the front again and prepared her twin guns. Hyun Ki already created a large gap between then and Ryu is only waiting for her go signal.

"Leaddd. We're done hereeee. What's your status?" Ji Woon suddenly asked. Clearly panting bacause of the fight.

"Very good then. I'm just gonna deal with mine right now. Talk to you later."

After replying to Ji Woon, she immediately snapped her fingers, clearly the go signal, and Ryu stepped on the brakes and maneuvered the van instantly, making the car's body to turn with its front wheel in place. As the car turned around making Y/N face the direction of the 5 cars, tailing them. She then took a shot, directly aiming to the drivers of the cars as well as the people at the passenger seats. Afterwards, she proceeded on shooting the tires of the cars making the enemy cars avert their original path, bumping towards the others cars. Upon witnessing this scene, Y/N shot the fuel tank of one of the out of control car, making it explode as well as ghe other 4 vehicles with it.