25

Y/N

Fluttering your eyes open, you blinked your eyes repeatedly to adjust your vision from the small light that peeked on a small space between the curtains. The light lands perfectly on your eyes and it's too much to your liking.

Shifting your body, you felt the arms around your waist tightened as a soft, warm body snuggles closer to you.

"Don't move. Let me sleep." You heard the woman beside you stated with a very commanding tone before you felt her breathing goes steady.

She's asleep again, just like that. What a cutie.

Slightly moving your hand which is being used as a pillow by the bunny, you then proceeded to wrap the small woman in your arms again as you  lay your chin at the top of her head.

Your body felt sore, especially that particular area. However, you can't go to the shower as of now. The bunny might get angry.

Glancing at the wall clock in your room, you saw that it's already 2 in the afternoon.

Guess we really did took our time.

Recalling what happened earlier. You just shook your head as a small content smile is plastered on your lips. You just made love with the love of your life and it's not just once, but 5 times.

Your throat suddenly felt dry upon recalling the hot scene of how Irene actually begged for the other 3 with her hazy eyes and turned on look. She was a moaning mess and a curse machine ( much to your surprise) the whole love making time and you couldn't thank more the soundproof walls that Ryu suggested before when this house was just built.

"Hmmm? What got you all excited?"

Blinking your eyes, you lowered your gaze to the woman in your embrace as you are greeted with her still sleepy yet questioning look.

Noticing that you're only staring at her, she frowns and spoke, "Your heart beat's noisy. I was sleeping."

As soon as her voice landed on your ears, you didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Laugh because she looks like a cute aggrieved bunny while complaining at you with that small pout that she has or cry because you're literally caught, thinking about your hot scenes earlier.

Deciding to just chuckle, you decided to shift her body and place her on top of you as you hug her like a teddy bear. "It's nothing, my love. Did you sleep well?"

Receiving silence as a response, you shifted your glance again to the small one on top of you only to be greeted by a very shocked and almost sparkling bunny.

You tilted your head in puzzlement as you didn't know what made her happy to sparkle that bright this early in the morning. You're not complaining though, your woman looks much better when she's happy (I mean Irene looks pretty ALL THE FREAKING TIME but you know what I mean right?).

Raising your brow at her with an amused smile on your face, you spoke, "Hmmm? You seem to be very happy, what happened?"

Irene just cutely blinked her eyes at you as she then supported herself with her arms to lean closer to you with an excited expression on her face. "Repeat what you just said!"

"Eh? You seem to be very happy?" You questioned.

Irene shooked her head repeatedly before beaming at you expectantly, "Nooooo, the one before that!"

Staring at her expectant eyes for a minute. You realized what she meant as your smile deepened, revealing your dimple features.

Ackkkk! Can't she be this cute early in the morning? My heart might burst from her cuteness.

"My love."

As soon as your voice fell, you saw how Irene perked up at your words as a blissful expression's plastered on her face. "I love that. You should use that more."

Leaning in to her face, your nose met hers as you lightly shooked your head to give her an eskimo kiss before bopping her nose, an indulging smile presented on your lips. "Noted, my love. You're lucky that I love you."

Seeing a red tinge color appearing on her cheeks, you let out a soft chuckle as you ruffled her hair.

Irene couldn't meet your gaze as she looked at her finger that's drawing circles on your collar bone. "I-uhh..."

You gave her a soft encouraging smile as you lightly fix her hair while you wait for what she wants to say. You saw how Irene roamed her eyes around the room with her puffed up cheeks before she released a deep breath and met your eyes with her determined gaze.

"I love you." Your brows perked up upon her words as excitement and happiness filled you.

"I love you too. I know it migh seem pretty fast but I-"

You didn't wait for her to finish her rants and explanation as you immediately connected your lips with hers, softly kissing her.

Damn.

FUCK YEAH SHE JUST SAID SHE LOVES ME TOO!

HA! TAKE THAT!

You lifted your hands to both her cheeks as you softly graze your thumb on her cheeks before tracing her jawline to her nape. The kiss that you both shared is soft and gentle. Enough to make the other party feel the love that you guys had for each other.

Smiling in between kisses, you felt Irene's hand caressing your toned stomach before moving downwards.

Lifting your eyebrows in amusement, you caught her hands before pulling it up, in between the two of you, "Where do you think you're going?"

You inwardly laugh at her mischievous smile as she stares back at your equally mischievous one.

With a shrug, she replied, "What do you think?"

Staring at her smirk paired with her moving (up and down) eyebrows, you laughed loudly as you squirm yourself out of the bed. Not forgetting to softly lay her back to the bed though.

"Yah! Where are you going?" You heard the bunny calling you which made you stop.

Confidently turning your naked body to face her, you saw her quick head-to-toe gaze at you as she gave you a wide smile after, knowing you caught her red handed.

"I'm just gonna soak in the tub for a few minutes. You better go back to sleep." You said as you then turned your heel and made your way towards the bathroom.

"Mmmkayy. Be careful, don't slip." You heard her reply before you closed the bathroom door with a smile on your lips.

×  × × × ×

Hehehehe. Hellooooo. Tried to give you guys 3 chaps to make it all up to you hehe. One shotttt, as alwayss. Hope you like ittt. Lovelotsss! 💖

+ Z O R N +