6

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The girls are currently in a van and they are on the way to the fan signing event that's gonna be held at SM CoEx Stadium. They are ofcourse, accompanied by the other 5, their security.

As they arrived at the venue, the fans are clearly visible from the inside of the van. It's massive. Lots of people are waiting for Red Velvet to arrive.

Frowning at the scene and then sighing after, Y/N proceeded to go remove her seatbelt.

Crowded people, high percentage of hidden danger. Damn, they're really massive here in SK

Turning her head to the girls at the back, she returned to her job-time-look which is being stonefaced. Face devoid of anything.

"I'll go out first and then we will check the surroundings for potential danger.." she stated as she point her thumb at her back, the direction where it's pointing is at the direction where Areum and Ji Woon are standing, outside.

Seeing as the girls nodded. Y/N also nodded then scanned her eyes towards the van's tinted glasses to take a look at the people just outside the girls' door.

Without her knowing, Irene is staring at the silvery-white haired girl. Scanning her eyes towards every nook and crany of the girl's face.

What did Wannie mean when she told me those words yesterday? Do I really have somethig else to her aside from curiousity?

"Unnie, that's like your 5th sigh during this ride."

Snapping out from her thoughts, Irene glanced at Joy that's currently showing a teasing look as the girl meets her eyes.

"What?" Irene deadpanned at the younger girl that's looking at her.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering why you're staring at the hottie in front of you as if you're devouring her." Joy teasingly stated as she wiggle her eyebrows at the older woman

Irene, clearly shocked upon the statement. Looked at Y/N's direction to see if she heard what Joy said. Luckily though, the woman is currently giving commands to her team through the radio.

Glancing back at the girl's direction, she noticed that it's not just Joy that's teasing her, but all of her members already.

Rolling her eyes at them. She fake-angrily put her fingers on her lips, clearly telling them to SHUT THE HELL UP before facing the front again with her hands crossed under her chest.

The girls just snickered at her reaction before exchanging knowing glances at each other.

"Okay girls, I'm going out and then you can go outside once I open the door for you all." Y/N stated as she opened the door of the passenger's seat to go outside.

Met with blinding flashes of cameras, she half squinted her eyes as she glances at her two companions. As the two gave her an OKAY signal. She opened the van's door behind her as the first member proceeded outside.