8

Good morning guyss! This is an update requested by WengGab2229 . She/He didn't specifically stated what type of update she/he wants soooo... I hope you all will like this :>

× - × - × - × - × - ×

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Arriving at their new home, the girls dispersed, going to their own respective rooms.

The bodyguards, however, made their way to the living room and started discussing their plans for the week. It will be the girls' free time and they're on standby currently.

The meeting did not last long as they still doesn't have the list on what the girls' wants to do. So just like the other 5, they, also dispersed to wherever they wanna go.

Y/N made her way to the room she's sharing with Irene.

As Y/N entered the room, a shocked expression is plastered on Irene's face upon the sight of the girl she's just been thinking about.

The smaller girl probably still doesn't know she's sharing the room with Y/N yet. That's why her shock's clearly evident from the beautiful face of hers.

Nodding on her direction with a soft smile plastered on her face, Y/N removed her coat, exposing her white long sleeves polo shirt that has 2 buttons undone, revealing her jade like skin.

She completely forgot about Irene's presence in the room as she rightaway grabbed her laptop, opened it then started scrolling as if finding something while at the same time removing another button on her polo shirt.

As if finding the info she wants, Y/N leaned back to the head board of the bed as she started reading what's written on the screen of her laptop. She also started fixing her hair into a messy cute bun above her head in the process, completely revealing her fair slender neck.

Completely engrossed to what she's reading, she didn't notice the gaze of a certain bunny that's just across the room.

All of Y/N's actions did not go unnoticed to Irene. The smaller girl clearly marveled at the sight in front of her. She did not even bother to hide her scrutinizing gaze towards the other woman that is present in the room.

Being the observer that she usually is, Irene roamed her gaze towards every nook and cranny of Y/N's appearance to the point that she even noticed the girl's habit of biting her lower lip while frowning, as if she's thinking hard and is having a hard time processing something.

She's heavenly... How can she even exist? She's very smart and gives a sense of security too...

Her gaze stayed at Y/N since the moment the latter entered the room. However, upon closer inspection, Irene's actually staring at a certain part of Y/N....

On Y/N's neck.

Her brain just started thinking about things that are very rare for her to think. And she's obviously surprised and at a loss on what to do.

Her neck is....

                 a great spot to put a mark..

Wait what!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! UGHHHHH.

Before even stopping her thoughts to run wild again, her mind immediately made pictures of her actually doing what she just thought of earlier to Y/N.

Clearly dumbfounded on her thought, Irene felt her breath hitch as she saw Y/N slowly lick her lower lip before biting it as she frowns.

Fuck. The room's suddenly so hot. What the fuck is happening?

Completely preoccupied at her thoughts, the taller girl, Y/N, finally felt Irene's gaze across the room.

Meeting the curious gaze of Irene. Y/N hid her surprise as she gaze at the goddess that's staring at her.

Why is she staring at me like I'm some sort of a weird existence?

Not that I'm complaining though. *chuckles*

Blinking repeatedly as she heared Y/N's chuckle. A pink tint of blush crept towards Irene's cheeks as she noticed how Y/N is meeting her gaze with an amused expression on her face.

Averting her gaze down to her hands, she started fidgeting her fingers to hide her embarassed expression to Y/N.

Why am I even uncomfortable in her gaze? Damn. I get conscious on how I look everytime she looks at me like that. I don't even feel like this to the fans!

Witnessing the bunny's fidgeting stature, Y/N got more amused as she observe how Irene looks at her fingers as if it's the greatest sight existing in the world.

*TING!*

Hearing her phone's ringtone. Irene finally found a reason to ease her nerves as she immediately moved towards her phone's direction to get it.

Facing Y/N, she stated, "I'll just pick up this call."

She didn't even wait for Y/N's response as she straightaway ran outside as if she's escaping from someone dangerous.

Witnessing Irene's fleeing figure, Y/N just chuckled to herself, clearly amused as she continue reading something on her laptop's screen with a pleasant smile on her face.

×-×-×-×-×-×

As usual, I didn't diuble checked and immediately published the part. So I hope you'll forgive my laziness and tell me your thoughts about this book :>

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW guyss! Thank you for reading my book :>>

《 Zorn 》