21

Third Person's

"Here." 

Sitting down, Ryu stared at the still red lit EMERGENCY sign at the top of the door as he let out a deep breath. 

Areum was later found by Y/N by the fire exit staircase and the girl was badly wounded her blood painted the white floor red. Added the fact that she was injected with the same poison as Ji Woon, it's already considered a miracle that she's still hanging on that silver thread of life.

Be strong you old hag. Y/N will lose her shit.

Speaking of Y/N, the girl has been sitting at the same place ever since she let the doctors of their HQ take Areum for her emergency treatment. The blood that stained her clothes and hands got all dried up yet she was not even bothered the slightest and remained staring in front of her, blankly.

Despite the usual blank look on her face, the men around her knew very well that this is the so called calm before the storm that they're witnessing. Areum may always be scolding and hitting Y/N as if she's always head butting the latter's actions, but they knew that it's her way of showing affection to Y/N. They both trained at the same time after all. To top it off with Y/N's bad situation with her family, Areum took the role of being her sister and only family member that supports her. Therefore they know, that whatever's running through Y/N's mind right now, will be a catastrophe to those people who did those things to Areum.

Time passed by slowly, making the tension in the air heavier as time goes by..

At 7 o'clock in the morning, the red light was turned off and the door of the emergency room was opened revealing the head doctor of the HQ along with her assistants.

All three of them were drenched with their sweats as the surgery went on from midnight to morning that their gowns already clung to their sticky skins. Taking off her mask, a relieved expression's plastered to her face as she immediately went in front of Y/N.