26

THIRD PERSON

"My love."

"I love that. You should use that more."

"Noted, my love. You're lucky that I love you."

Fluttering her eyes open, a soft smile made its way on Irene's face.

She couldn't help but feel giddy upon recalling those words and the conversation that they just had earlier.

Damn, her effects on me are getting stronger than ever. Not that I'm complaining though.

As she sat herself up on the bed, a soft groan escaped her lips as a nagging feeling of soreness greeted her.

Fuck. I'm damn sore.

Her whole body's sore, more likely on THAT part.
She just shook her head, still with the smile on her face as she remembered how she acted earlier. Memories of Y/N's hazy face filled her mind. How dark Y/N's eyes are when she begged for more and how the taller woman indulged her all morning. Without realizing it, the red tinge of blush already coated her face up to the back of her neck.

She's breathtakingly gorgeous. Damn hot and delicious at the same time. She's good in b--- nevermind. Gotta soak myself in the tub.

Wrapping the sheets around her, Irene made her way to the bathroom, let the sheets fall on the floor as she glances at the small note placed at the side of the tub.

Hey Beautiful,

       Figured you might wake up around this time so I prepared the bath for you. I kinda let the water flow slowly cause I still have things to do downstairs. I'll be back to check on you. Love you

Staring and re-reading the note on her hand, Irene shifted her gaze at the tub and observed how the small petals slowly move and softly bumps against the petal next to it.

Dipping her hand in, the warm temperature of the water softly grazed her skin as she let out a soft sigh in content before finally deciding to go inside the tub.

Shifting her body to find a more comfortable position, she closed her eyes and leaned backwards as she relax her muscles and just soak herself to the water.