18

Eyyy guys, before starting this chapter I would like to mention lalalajoojoo & chuuuuum_ . Eyy girls, you guessed it right! Hahahaaha. Hope you'll like this new update. lovelotss ♡

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

THIRD PERSON

"Is it just me or something's weird between the two of them?"

"Unnie's blooming, she literally shine right now, my eyes are going blind."

"And there interactions too..."

"Yeah. Their actions just have this sweet and loving feeling I'm gonna puke."

Shaking her head to the girls' words behind her back, Irene walked up towards the silver head woman that's currently chopping strawberries. She just blurted it out earlier about wanting to wat some strawberries and the girl in front of her actually took note of it which leads to the woman preparing some strawberries for her to take as snack later.

Deciding to wrap her arms around the waist of the taller girl, Irene smiled as she felt how Y/N's body stiffined for a few seconds before relaxing again. She probably knew it's me huh.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?" Y/N greeted, softly smiling, as she felt how the smaller girl nuzzled her head at her back.

"Nothing. Just thinking how you should cook every breakfast we'll have so I can always see you being a wife material."

Chuckling to what Irene stated, Y/N who finally finished arranging all chopped strawberries on a mini lunch box brought her hand to Irene's arms around her waist and gently took them off her.

Frowning, Irene was about to ask what's wrong when she felt a soft touch on her forehead.

Y/N suddenly kissed her.

She froze as she process what just happened and if the girls did not shout at their direction, Irene would've been frozen for quite a long period of time.

"FUCK! I KNEW IT! SOMETHING HAPPENED!"

"WHAT THE HELL! ARE THEY TOGETHER ALREADY?"

"BAE JOOHYUN I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO SAY YES TO YOUR SUITOR SO EASILY, JUST LIKE THA--OUCH JOY FUCK YOU!"

"Pleaseeee, that was so softttt. Glad this woman finally realized what I meant.."

Of course, since Irene's being teased, Y/N got her fair share too from her team mates.

"Eyyyyyy Lead that was kinda smooth! Teach me how to woe a girllll!"

"HOLY SHIT! YOU DEADASS GOT LUCKY YOU HOE! HOW THE HELL DID THE FUCKING GODDESS BAE JOOHYUN LIKE YOU?"

"Bro, you're speeeeddd! LIGHTNING MCQUEEENN!"