24 [M]

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable so if you guys are not that fond of this, you are free to skip the chapter and go straight to the next one. There's nothing more important than your comfortability in reading my stories and I'm doing my best to satisfy almost all of your requests.

P.S. This is my FIRST TIME making this kind of content since I'm very much fond of killing shits and things, so I'm sorry in advance if there will be parts that will make you cringe. xoxo

+ + + + + +

THIRD PERSON'S

As Y/N arrived at the corner of the bed. She gently laid Irene down as the latter get a full view of Y/N's well toned body.

Gulping at the sight in front of her, Irene's fingers twitched at the sudden urge to touch the woman's body.

Leaning in, Y/N stopped an inch away from Irene's face as she stare at those hungry eyes that's eyeing her whole being just a second ago.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked sincerely as she caress Irene's soft cheek with her hand. Although she's really turned on because of what Irene's doing, she still need to make sure that Irene won't regret giving it to her.

Despite the heated atmosphere, Irene felt the surge of comfort within her as her gaze became laced with a soft light. She knew. She always knew how Y/N always think of what she, Bae Joohyun want first before Y/N herself. And she couldn't help but fall in love with the latter more.

Yes, fall in love. She didn't even noticed it but she knew she already fell in the depths of Y/N's love and there's no way out as she sinks deeper and deeper everyday.

Bringing her hand towards Y/N's cheek, Irene softly caress them as she softly gazed at Y/N's gentle eyes. However, her eyes just could focus itself on the former's beautiful orbs as she possess the clear view of Y/N's body, especially her healthy bosoms. Its as if they're waiting for her to feast on them tonight.

Closing her eyes momentarily much to Y/N's puzzled expression. Irene let out a few breaths before fluttering her eyes open. The soft and gentle glint gone, completely replaced by her former hungry and desire filled eyes.

Grabbing Y/N's hand on her cheek, Irene kissed Y/N's palm while looking hungrily at the latter's eyes. "Y/N-ah.." Irene stated as she leaned in, slightly grazing her lips to Y/N's. "I want you."

As soon as her voice fell, Y/N's eyes turned dark. She smashed her lips roughly on Irene's lips as she then slowly pushed her body until Irene's back completely touched the surface of the bed with her body hovering above the latter's.

Irene was startled for a moment before she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck as she responded to the latter's kisses with the same roughness. She closed her eyes as she savors the feeling of their tongue dancing together.

She didn't even noticed when it happened but Y/N's hand is already beneath the oversized flannel she's wearing, gently caressing her stomach. The desire in her heightened as her fiery passion is slowly being ignited.

As the light from the bathroom is peeking out towards their room, Irene got a view of Y/N's towering figure above her. Her face flushed upon the sight but before she can fully marvel the body in front of her, her thoughts were cut off as she felt Y/N's kisses going down, following the lines of her collarbone down to her body as the latter's long fingers undo the button of Irene's flannel at the same time.

Arching her back at the sudden sensation she's feeling, Irene's arm subconsciously went to Y/N's hair, tugging them lightly as she then push the latter's head towards her breasts. She never felt this way before, the feeling of her body needing Y/N's attention and care just went to the roof. It's already overwhelming her.