17

THIRD PERSON'S

As the sun rays engulfed the room from the windows which are not covered by the curtains, a certain someone fluttered her eyes open because of the light.

Y/N has never been a fan of too much light. She prefer the lights in her room to be dim or just none at all.

As she flutter her eyes open, she suddenly stiffened upon realization that something soft just moved against her. Although shocked, she somewhat felt comfortable from the warmth that she feels.

Roamjng her eyes around the room. She noticed that she's not sleeping in her bed, rather, on the bed that's across from her own.

What the?

As she recalls why she's sleeping there, memories from last night floods her head.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I-I mean if y-yo--you know, i-f you only wan---"

"Y/N-ah"

"Y-Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"Date me."

Feeling hot all of the sudden, Y/N covered her face to hide her blushing face from no one.

She's embarrassed! At how slow she was last night and how she practically looked like a fool in front of her crush.

Grunting and disheveling her hair in annoyance, she did not notice the bunny that's staring amusely at her antics.

"What are you doing?"

Flinching upon the sudden voice. Y/N whipped her neck to face the woman beside her.

She looks so soft.. I wouldn't mind waking up with this view every morning in this lifetime..

"Nothing." Y/N chirped, unintentionally raising her voice which left Irene amused.

Pushing her back away from the bed, Irene closed the distance between the two of them as she leans in near Y/N's face and roamed her eyes freely at the woman's face before stopping at her eyes, smiling.

"What got you frustrated this early in the morning?"

Hearing the low voice Irene's using (as she just woke up), Y/N felt her heart leap because of that voice and what Irene is doing currently.

Although they already kissed and invaded each other's mouth last night, she still can't help it but be shy especially when Irene is staring at her intently like that.

"Hun?"

Wait what?

"Huh?"

Hearing a crack of laughs, Y/N stares at the smaller woman in front of her. Irene placed her hand on her stomach as her head's pushed back because of laughing so hard.

"You should've seen your fave hun, it's priceless." Irene said half-speaking-half-laughing

Realizing what Irene meant, Y/N squinted her eyes at Irene.. "Oh. Really?"