9

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Heyy girls. Breakfast is ready."

All five members of RV looked over the direction of the voice as they smiled at the one who called them.

"Yep. We comin'." Wendy replied to the person as all of them stood up.

The person, wearing a gray apron with a bunny on the chest side nodded at them with her soft-dimple-revealing smile as she turn her back to them and continued cooking for additional viands requested by her members.

"I wonder if that crushie of yours is a good cook." Wendy stated as she teasingly wiggled her eyebrows to Irene who's obviously still in a daze because of the wifey-image Y/N radiates earlier wearing that apron of hers.

The apron was for sure the one that the girls bought without her knowing. They purposely chose the one with a bunny on it to see the reaction of the taller girl which surprisingly is very delighted upon seeing it. And so, another round of teasing game arises for the past 4 days of their rest days.

"Give her time to rest. She's still trying to intake the image she saw earlier." Joy teasingly stated that gained various laughs from the other members.

Irene rolled her eyes at their antics and made her way to the kitchen as the girls follow her, still teasing her with those knowing looks that they have.

"Yo girls! You should eat first as we wait for Y/N to finish cooking the eggs benedict." Ji Woon said after he saw the girls in the kitchen.

All 5 members of the Alpha Team are present. Ji Woon is sitting at one of the chairs surrounding the table as he throw the apple upwards, catch it then repeat the same thing again as he waits for Y/N to finish cooking. Areum and Ryu are scanning the printed information and data that Y/N gave them earlier while the nerdy Hyun Ki is as usual, typing on his laptop regarding whatever job he has to do.

"Eggs benedict? Then we'll wait. I wanna try that too. Kekeke~" Yeri cheerfully replied. The glow in her eyes upon hearing the name of food is so evident it can blind the hell out of you.

"Okay then. You guys should sit down first." Ji Woon stated as he smiles at the reaction of the youngest in the room.

He then proceeded to the coffee maker. "Coffee?"

"Sure! I want iced coffee!" Seulgi said as the other girls chimed in their preferences for coffee too.

"Irene? How about you?" Ji Woon asked as he observed how the girl just kept quiet.

Averting her gaze from scanning the kitchen area to the man, she shooked her head as a response to his question.

"Hyun I made watermelon smoothie earlier. It's in the fridge. You should try it."

Surprised. Almost all of the people present have an 'O' shaped mouth as they stare in amazement and surprise to the one who just spoke.

However, the 4 girls who were previously amazed turned their eyes at their leader to again, TEASE HER.

This time, apparently, Irene couldn't help but blush as she evidently stare at Y/N's side profile.