16

IRENE

W-What?

Did she just---?

I roamed my gaze in a very quick manner all over her face to see whether she's joking or not however her face just remained the same. Without a hint of humor in it.

Shit. So she really meant it?

DAMN WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ASK?

"I-I mean if y-yo--you know, i-f you only wan---"

Her words immediately stopped as I leaned myself towards her making my face's proximity to hers get very VERY CLOSE.

Her eyes met mine and I swear it's divine. I know she can see through what I am feeling right now and I know she knows what I want. She really asked the question just in time.

I mean she doesn't need to ask anymore. However, her, asking permission to kiss me kind of made me feel great. She's such a gentlewoman..

"Y/N-ah..."

I smirked as I saw how she took a short but deep breath upon my whisper of her name.

Glad to see my effects on her..

"Y-Yes?" She stuttered but immediately bit her lower lip, clearly a sign of holding back as she heard me let out a low growl upon the contact of her warm breath to my lips.

You can't blame me for that. The way her breath touched my lips made me feel hotter as I unconsciously let out a growl.

I scanned my gaze on her face. Her eyes showing the same intensity of desire that I'm sure she's seeing in me too, her nose that's just so perfect it clearly compliments her well and lastly, her lips. My favorite.

"Kiss me." I told--no, commanded her.

Looking up to meet her gaze again, I saw how she stared at my lips as she slowly leans in towards me.

As our lips gets closer, she suddenly halted and asked me, "Sure you won't regret me taking---"

"Ughh. Just shut the fuck up." I cut her off with a growl before hooking my arms around her neck then I pulled her towards me, making my lips crash on her.

She's having double thoughts and I'm not risking the kiss just because of that.