Chapter 2

The entire land was heavily filled with tall dark tress that hid the surface of the earth from the light itself. The dim foggy mist covered the surface and the only part visible was leafy top half of the trees as it came up to meet the sky.

The dark woods stretched across the earth far away from the human civilisation but very close to the where the wolves resided. Where he resided. And there, laid Althea, a human, in the midst of the foggy land, very bare but perfectly hidden. Her now blond hair sprawled across the ground as she laid on the side of her very tiny body, knees tucked into her chest, like a foetus. Her naked pale skin flashed to the darkness only.

Void of any memories of who she was or what she is, she laid on her unconscious human body as the goddess kept a watch from above. And she hoped that this time, when they have her, they will keep her safe. That he will keep her safe with him. But she could only wish for it to be true.

She watched her daughter as she laid still. She had made Althea into in a tiny human who was weak unlike her Alpha self. She had taken away Ava. Her wolf. The human Althea had the lightest blond hair and the palest skin. She was about 5"2, skinny, barely with any muscle. Her dark blue eyes hidden behind her closed eyelids, heavily covered with lashes. Her oval face almost the size of a werewolf male's fist with a tiny nose and a thin lip.

She was a fragile kind of beautiful. One that could break easily against the hands of these werewolves. She was so unlike Althea, the female Alpha. She was just a human now. A mortal.

The goddess had laid out a path of struggles for her daughter that will hurt Althea in one way or another. But the rest was up to her. Up to him. This was her only justification for playing with destiny. Because if destiny ever showed up to raise upon its wrath on Althea, even it would pity her life and forgive her.

When the goddess was ready to let go of her daughter, she slowly lifted the dark mist that she had created to hide her daughter's body. The two werewolves patrolling Blue Blood sensed the human body that laid on their territory and went to inspect it.

The goddess watched as they made their way to Althea and stood in front of her as they looked at one another, one in his werewolf form and another still in his human form. The human walked towards Althea as he lifted his t-shirt off his head and covered her tiny body with it.

The goddess smiled at his gesture and at the realisation to what her daughter had achieved in the land. The werewolves had become kind. More humane. The goddess had tears glimmering in her eyes now as her hands came to sit on top of her mouth. "I'm sorry, my sweet little girl. I have sent you back to the land to suffer once again. All alone."

The werewolf in human form bent down and adjusted the t-shirt better to shield her flesh before he lifted her in his arms and made their way towards the direction of their pack house. To him. To where the story of Althea began and ended.

Just to begin again.

Althea's body along with the two werewolves slowly disappeared into the woods as the goddess parted her ways with her daughter once more, wishing her all the love this time.

"May love find you once more. My daughter."

The goddess now blessed her daughter with the same blessing that Althea once blessed upon her love. Then she too faded away back to heaven to wait for her daughter's return and for her to once again be victorious. In love this time.

Sam held the tiny human in his arms as he made his way towards the pack house. The werewolves training on the field could clearly smell the human in Sam's arms and looked over, curious as to why they had a human in their land.

Their eyes followed Sam's movement until he walked through the door into the pack house. "Why is a human in our land, Sam?" Matt questioned as he made his way towards them. Harry too had shifted back into his human self and put on a short before he stepped into the field with them.