Chapter 7

Althea Garcia Hela Silvermoon

My heart started to beat faster upon hearing her name. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"The daughter of a goddess. A goddess herself."

Why does she seem so familiar? Did I used to know her? I want to know more. "Tell me more." I command again. I know I was being rude, but I craved information. My empty brain needed much more than this. My heart needed more to calm down. I needed more.

"There's nothing more to it." Matt says, his jaws clenched tightly as he was holding back some unknow emotions. They all were. The other two looked down. "All you need to know is that she's no more. That's it."

He dismissed my curiosity with that. Even though, I craved more, I couldn't defy this authority that he was projecting right now. I wasn't strong to fight back for the information that I needed. But I will. One day.

"Are you hungry?" Matt asks void of previous emotions on his face. My stomach grumbled at that and he gave me a small smile. His grey eyes went foggy for a second before it turned grey again.

"Let's just wait for a minute, okay?" I just nod as I look at him with wide eyes. His eyes? They turned foggy almost white. What was that? There was so many things that I didn't know about him. About them.

A second later, a woman with dark blonde hair and green eyes walk through the door, she was wearing jeans and a fitting top which made the small bump very visible. Nevertheless, she was beautiful. "So, this is her huh?" she asks making her way towards me.

I just watched her as she places a black bag on the bed. "So, boys, if you may please." She smiles at them. Matt shakes his head as he turns to look at me. "Meet, Natalie. She's Tray's mate. I mean, my friend Tray's wife?" He introduced us finally. Even though it was one way.

But it seemed like she knew me anyways. "We'll wait for you two, outside." Matt says as he makes his out the door with the other two and shuts the door behind them. "I bought my old clothes. When I wasn't so big." She rubs her tummy. "But you are too tiny, it might be a little big for you."

She unzips the bag on the bed and hands me a black jean and a normal white t-shirt. "Oh, I got you some bra and undies too. Don't worry they are new. But they might be too big on you thank god I got you a sports bra." She hands me a black pair of undergarments and folds her arms as she sits on the bed.

She exhales loudly as she gets herself comfortable. "What? Are you not changing?" I blink at her. "Hurry, I'm hungry. I could even eat a human at this rate." I gulp nervously and got off the bed and started to dress up quickly. She chuckles as she leans back on the bed, her arms supporting her body.

"This kind of reminds me of her, you know. You both don't talk much do you. The only difference is that she was too strong for me to joke around. I thought if I blabber, she might come for my head with those looks she used to give me."

She smiles softly. "This was how I met her too. I got her clothes as well, the first time I met her."

I was done dressing up and now looked at her as she talked about yet another unknown person. "D-do you mind if I ask who you're talking about?"

Her smile turned a little sad as she sat straight. "Althea."

Her again. The person who sounded familiar yet so foreign. A name with an invisible face. I want to know more about this girl. Who was she?

But before I could ask her anymore, she fiddled with the bag again and brought out a pair of black trainers. "This might be a bit big too, but this is all I got." She hands it to me as I sit on the edge of the bed beside her and put the shoes on. Then she hands me a belt.

I looked at her confused, until she pointed at my waist where the jean barely sat on it. "See. You are too small. You make me look like a giant right now. You need to eat." She huffs and gets off the bed pulling me up with her. She helps me to tie it around. She combs my hair with a brush too.

"Now, you are good to go." She grabs my hand and walks towards the door which soon opens up to reveal Matt who stands by the door holding it open for us. "Such a gentleman you are Matt, I cannot wait for you to meet your mate too."

Matt just shakes his head at Natalie. And we continue our walk through the long corridors before we enter a tall wide door, leading to another area of the house. We walked further into the house until we finally reached a wide kitchen area which smelled of delicious aroma.

My mouth started to water as Natalie dragged me to a chair and sat beside me. Soon enough, spaghetti was served to us and I ate it hungrily. I emptied my plate. It was so good. My belly felt overly full now. But I was content. I loved it.

I looked beside me to see that Natalie was helping herself with another serving and so was Matt who sat in front of me. They both had another huge pile of spaghetti on their plates. I watched them with my eyes wide open. And here I thought I ate too much.

"Don't look at me like that. I have another being in me." She continues eating as I look down her belly and nod at her. Then I look in front of me at Matt. "I'm a healthy young werewolf, I need a lot of carbs in me." And I nod again. Another thing about werewolves they eat like there's no tomorrow.

I just sat there sipping my water as I waited for them to finish which didn't take that long though. These werewolves were full of surprises.

Just as soon as they were done, Sam walks into the kitchen and stands beside Matt. "Matt I have contacted Alex as you have asked. He said he'll be here in a few days to personally talk to the Alpha himself."

My heart quickens its pace. Another name that cause me distress.

"Alright. And also inform all the patrollers about this. I don't want them to raise any unnecessary alarm." His tone changed, different to how he talked around with me. He had an authority to it.

"Yes, Beta." Sam replies. 'But what about Alpha?"

"Don't worry, he'll come around. He has a reason to." He sighs as he gets up again.

"Do you mind me asking, who's coming?" I asked curiously.

"Alex. Alexander Knight. Alpha of the Warrior pack."