Chapter 1

"DAD! Come on we gotta a story to tell!"

The little girl looked up at her dad, filled with excitement towards the story he was about to tell.

"Well sweetheart, we need your mother here to tell the story too."

"But dadddd......."

She gave her puppy face and her dad sighed.

"Fine let's begin but if your mother asks, I'll tell her."

"Ok!"

As the daughter and her father sat down, they were ready to tell the story of the rebels from Hextia and the royals in Fairway Land.

{Narrator starts telling the story}

Long ago, there was a world of balance among villains and heroes in every story. This took time to readjust the history of villains and heroes always against each other. Then as time passed, the villains were fond of the heroes and vice versa. Lessons were taught to one and other but then as they thought it was a beginning of a new fresh start, the Evil Queen struck a curse upon entering Wonderland so they locked up her and the other villains from plotting any more schemes in the future. The balance between Hexita and Fairway Land would never be the same again. Little did they know that when they banished the evil queen, she was pregnant with a baby girl and her father was left on the royal's island, never realizing that his child would remain a villain for her part time with her mother. Being born as a royal but acted like a rebel would change the fates as the next generation of the written stories before them would see them coming.

Raven's P.O.V:

"Lets go guys! Come on!"

I yelled out towards my rebellious ever after friends as they went ahead of me to get away. We booked it towards the island's end and hid there until we were not being looked for anymore.

"Man! We did more than what we could before!"

I smiled with a smirk and then looked up as Cerise, Sparrow and Hunter were handing each other different pieces of jewelry. Cerise then spoke up towards me.

"Raven, you are a true rebel and I'm glad to be by your side til we get our revenge on those royals on Fairway Land."

I smirked and raised my hand high.

"Yeah and we wouldn't do it alone since we have each other."

"YEAH!!"

We all slapped our hands high in the air and cheered until we headed home where our parents were waiting for us.

RAVEN BREAKING THE 4TH WALL:

As you may be wondering, who am I? Well I'm Raven Queen, not your exact damsel in distress. I was born as a villain into my mother's footsteps.The evil queen. Although I tend to question who I am really when I never met the other half of myself. Anyways, those people I was chatting with were Cerise Hood, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood (although her dad is the big bad wolf but no one else knows expect me). She's a fast runner among us all and she really likes to play sports with the boys. Speaking of the boys, there's also Sparrow Hood, son of Robin Hood who's very full of himself but comes in handing when picking locks and got distractions down in the evil hands. Last but not least, is Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman who's very friendly with animals but uses them to get what we want but reversing their heart from good to evil and turn those who are against us. Now since we got everything into play let's continue.

BACK TO THE STORY: (3rd pov)

As the gang headed up to apartment, we saw Hunter's dad in the window yelling at us.