Chapter 5

As the group of rebels began their plan, one by one they sneaked out through Cerise's window. First going Raven, then Cerise, Hunter and Sparrow, making sure no traces were left behind. As they climbed down the vines, they made their way to the library where rumors of The Good Fairy's wand and other powerful objects were put there. When sneaking through the hallways, they had to be very quite because some teachers will still up but finally after getting past the big bad wolf, they made it. Raven then put an invisible spell on them from being seen in case guards would show up unexpectedly. 

Finally, after all the trouble, they reached the chamber. Seeing the Good Fairy's wand was easy but there were lasers and a box wrapped around each object. In the corner was sleeping beauty's spinning wheel, then snow whit's coffin, Good King's Staff and Evil Queen's crown. As Cerise try to outrun the lasers, she barely made it by an inch before anything happen. Raven whispered over to Cerise. 

"Cerise.. be careful. There might be more than what we see in the chamber."

"Oh yeah...Hmm maybe one of your spells can lift the box without touching it?"

"Okay let me try.."

Raven pulled out her spell book as she ordered Hunter and Sparrow to check the other rooms to make sure no one else was in the building with them at the moment. 

"oh magic of mine 

send this box to lift

by either a trade or buy

when it comes as a gift"

When Raven finished the spell, she successfully gets the wand out of the box. As it flies towards Cerise, Hunter calls out to them.

"Guys we got company. Headmaster grimm is here. I'm not sure how but I saw him towards the corner heading for us. We gotta go right now."

Sparrow nodded his head, same for Raven and Cerise as they put everything that was back to normal, heading away from the library. When they got to the girls's room, they were relived that no one spotted them. After the boys left from the girls's room to their dorm, Cerise asked Raven the question. 

"So Raven you still going tomorrow..?"

"What do yo- OH! That..."

Raven went silent for a minute, thinking on how she wants to respond. 

"Cerise I'm not sure to be honest with you...I'm actually scared to even if it's part of the plan, it feels wrong to..."

Cerise could see her friend hurting without telling her. That's how deeply connected they are. 

"Raven... I could see the way you look at him. Yes our parents would be mad if they heard we stepped out of the plan for a bit but let's just enjoy our time here on the island before we get sent back. Besides..."

Cerise pulls out a photo and looks carefully into it. It's a picture of Dexter, Daring and Darling Charming, all smiling when they were younger. Raven gasped, holding the photo. 

"...I might have found something that would cheer you up. It's a picture of the 3 charmings that Daring gave me when we were talking earlier until Apple came and interrupted. He said that he's never seen his brother so happy before and I couldn't tell him what we did but I just smiled, agreeing with him. He said that his brother has always wanted to find that special girl who's willing to be there for him. I think you might be that special girl, even if the spell wears off, he might still like you so give him a chance. You never know."

Cerise smiled as Raven still looked confused until she smiled happily. 

"Ok. I'll go the date with Dexter tomorrow but please...don't tell anyone else. I don't want the boys to know yet either."