Chapter 3

After a whole chaotic day of running around Ever After, the gang met up again in front of the castleteria. Exhuasted from their classes, they decide to sit down and eat while trying to figure out how their plan for stealing the Goodfairy's magical wand and open the seal among Hextia. Raven takes out her spell book but Cerise spots it. 

"Raven what are you doing...?"

"OH! Um..just testing spells heh.."

"Raven I know you better than that! You need to be careful with that or one of those royals will start to rumor it around of who really are."

"Yeah...well I won't let that happen. I promise."

Raven smiled and Cerise smiled back. Then they notice the boys talking about something that they heard. Hunter high fives Sparrow unhexpectedly. 

"Dude I can't wait it's gonna be amazing!"

"I know right! This game's gonna be a ride of our lives!"

"Uhh....please explain you two!"

Sparrow and Hunter turned over to the girls, looking at them with confusion on their faces. Then it hit them. 

"Oh its the game that Sparrow and I are participating in after school featuring many boys from here including the crown prince, Dexter Charming and his brother. "

Raven and Cerise looked at each other until Raven struck an idea. 

"How bout we do something fun before we hit the game?"

The other three looked confused until Cerise spoke up. 

"What's your plan?"

"Well since you said our dear crown prince will be featured in the game, how about we trick his mind into thinking that he's doing this all for someone."

"Which means..."

"Means that I'm going to put a love spell on the prince and whoever he looks at first he will instantly fall in love with but here's the catch: I'll be the person in front of him."

Sparrow laughed. 

"Why would you want that snobby prince to fall in love with you? You know we have a job to do right?"

"That's exactly why he's our bait leading us to the wand for sure. After all..."

Raven stands up with a smirk in her eyes.

"..he won't be able to resist these violet eyes for nothing."

Sparrow and Hunter looked in awh at her until Cerise growled at them. They flinched back and looked scared. Meanwhile, the crown prince of Fairway land was getting his final things into his locker when he notices his girlfriend, Apple White coming down the hallway. 

"Hi Apple."

"Hi my prince."

"You know I have a name right?"

"Of course I do silly! For now though we stick to nicknames because we have each other forever after!"

"Yeah..anyways-"

Dexter was about to finish his sentence when he noticed that one of the rebel students was coming down the hallway heading to her locker which was on the left side of him. He was bout to say something until Apple noticed who he was looking at. 

"Honey, why are you looking at that wanna be barbie doll with an emo taste? All you need to look at is me and me alone."

Apple smiled and was about to give Dexter a kiss until he walked away before Apple fell onto the floor. She pouted and walked away to her room where her roomie, Briar Beauty was at. Back with Dexter, he made his way to the girl known as Raven Fairy, daughter of Malificent, the Dark Fairy (or so he thought). 

"Hi! You must be Raven Fairy!"

Dexter suddenly felt a urge of shakiness and suttering coming upon him. As he felt that, he turned to see Raven looking upon him. She scanned him first off and then smiled.

"Why hello there Dexterous Charming, crown prince of Fairway Land. It's an honor to meet you."

"Heh yeah and hey you can just call me Dexter."

He smiled at her once more and fell into those violet eyes of hers. Then he came back to reality when he noticed that she was still talking to him. 

"Dexter?? Hello..?"

"Oh! Hi sorry just a little-"

"distracted..?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that. Anyways, you gonna go to the game after school?"

"Depends if Cerise and I will be able to be there without scaring others."

"Oh don't worry about what they said. Oh! Look at the time I gotta get going! I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah."

Then dexter headed off to the fields ready for the game that will change his life for sure!