Chapter 7

When the time arrived, Thronecoming was at its finest. Waiting behind the curtains with the other girls, Raven felt nervous like before. Pacing back and forth, Raven took deep breaths in and out wondering how others were gonna see her. Cupid walked over placing her hand on Raven's shoulder. 

"Everything will be alright Raven and besides having to worry about what others do or think, you look beautiful inside and out and we are gonna be here for you." 

Raven smiled and hugged Cupid, embracing the moment while it lasted. Announcing from the stage was Melody Piper, ready to get Thronecoming started. 

"WHAT'S UP EVER AFTER HIGH!"

Everyone cheered from the crowd, excitement roaring over the walls of the castleteria. 

"Today we have our 20th annual Thronecoming which brings us the memories of those who've we followed before and now making new memories. We will also have our 4 runners for Thronecoming Queen towards the end of the night. Get your votes in and speaking of the 4 ladies running, we have first off: Apple White! 

Apple White came walking past Raven with a glare once again before putting a fake smile. 

"Hello my friends! It's me Apple White, welcoming you to thronecoming. Vote for me and you can get all the fairest love for charities all around Ever After High. Thank you!"

People clapped for Apple but some stayed silent but clapped out of respect. After Apple left the stage, it was now Blondie Lockes's turn. 

"Please welcome next: Blondie Lockes."

Blondie Lockes came out with her speech ready to go. 

"Hello everyone! It is I, Blondie Lockes, ready for Thronecoming to be such a spelltacular night! Vote for me and I can make things around here just right!"

Everyone clapped and Blondie walked off. 

"Now, presenting C.A. Cupid."

Cupid was still standing behind the curtain, telling Raven good things until she had to walk off. 

"Hey ever after high! It's Cupid here! Welcome to Thronecoming! It's my first time but seeing how others are so nice and caring, it brings a joy to my heart! Vote for me and I can spread love to the far ends of Ever After High."

Everyone clapped and smiled, seeing Cupid getting off the stage with leaving Raven as the last one. 

"Now presenting at last is Raven Fairy."

Raven took a deep breath before walking out towards an entire crowd. She kept calm and waved happily.

"Hi. I-I'm Raven Fairy. Nice to see you all gathered around Thronecoming tonight. Let's make this night a wonderful time with those we cherish most. Vote for me and I can make things Ever After High a spellbinding time with bringing new into the light. 

The crowd cheered on for Raven which actually made her smile as she walked off the stage, heading towards her friends. Cerise ran up and nudged her on the shoulder with Daring on her other side. 

"Hey Raven! Amazing work out there! You did better than what I could have done."

Daring smiled and jumped into the conversation.

"Yeah you did awesome and I think someone couldn't get his eyes off of you once you came out..."

Raven looked confused until Daring pointed behind her, seeing a guy approaching. He had a royal blue tuxedo with silver patterns on the edges of his suit. His black tie between his tux with black pants. Raven thought she was going to faint for a second until she saw who it really was. It was Dexter, the Dexter Charming who has been waiting for her since Thronecoming began. 

Set it Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें