Conclusion...?

The narrator closes the book while Brooke cries faintly.

"What's wrong Brooke?"

"It's just that Raven's story of her happily ever after is over but I wanted to hear more of her future and what she could change for Ever After High again."

"Well Brooke like I said, the end is the beginning which means this isn't the last time we will be hearing from Raven and her friends for a while as some villains are gonna come and prove Raven something that they're capable of."

"And what's that?"

"That pure evil will try to overthrown good with its power but if knowing what's right, Raven can defeat our next 3 villains."

Brooke got curious and ran over to the bookshelf, getting the sequel out with trading the first one in. 

"Dad can you read me this one now??"

"Sorry sweetheart. We are gonna wait this time for your mother to arrive then we can read it together as a family. But I will give you a preview alright?"

Brooke nodded her head and sat down, awaiting the preview of the second book. Her dad read a summarize of the three main villains. 

Awaiting for arrival of Raven Queen at the Enchanted Forest, the three villains noticed that she wouldn't be back arriving back anytime soon. With Faybelle Thorn, daughter of the Dark Fairy, Yisel Gothel, daughter of Mother Gothel and CJ Farrington, daughter of the white witch were getting fed of the Evil Queen's daughter not coming. Yisel grew angry and wanted to find her right away.

"Well when is she getting here Faybelle? I thought you said she'd be here when she got the wand!"

"Yeah well maybe she tricked us into following onto this stupid plan of hers. I've never trusted Raven anyways as she's brought many tricks up her selves."

"Um guys.."

"What!"

They both turned to CJ with a frighten look in her eyes. 

"Um Raven isn't coming back at all. Look."

When CJ had them the mirror pad, it contained a live broadcast from Blondie Lockes who shows the newly king with beside him of...Raven Queen. 

"Would you look at that? Our little trader went to the good side after all."

Faybelle smirk, thinking this was their opportunity to shine.

"Well too bad she isn't with us."

CJ and Yisel looked confused until Yisel asked rudely.

"Well what's your plan missy? We can't just barge in without backup!"

"Oh believe me. We only need us three to conquer her over by going to my mom's. Come on."

Faybelle turned, heading to the dark end of the Enchanted Forest. CJ still looked confused as to what was happening.

"Wait. I don't understand. What would your mom have that could defeat Raven..?"

Faybelle walked over with a side ways smirk.

"Well isn't it obvious? She's got the spinning wheel of Sleeping Beauty's and the Evil Queen's staff, combining the most death sleep Raven could never be awoken from. Now come on we got a job to do."

Faybelle continued to walk back to her mother's with Yisel and CJ following, not letting Ever After High what they had in store for them.