Chapter 10

Back with Raven and her mother, the battle continued as Raven kept pushing her mother further and further away from where the other kingdoms were at. Pushing further and further, Raven made her way towards the water. When getting close, she tries to throw the Evil Queen into the water but it didn't work. It only got the evil queen wet and full of rage. Flying upwards, she went above Raven and grabbed her daughter's shoulder blades, dragging her back towards the castle. Cerise and Dexter witness all of this, hoping Raven comes out alive and safe. 

From the library, Sparrow and Hunter were running for their lives as they were looking for the booking glass. Sparrow was getting frustrated. 

"UGH! Where is that stupid booking glass!!?"

Then Hunter turned to see something sparkling out the corner of their eyes. Then Hunter found the booking glass but Headmaster Grimm stopped them. 

"What are you two doing with the booking glass??! You aren't even suppose to be touching any of these ancient artifacts!"

He tried to reach for the booking glass but missed as Sparrow pulled back.

"Sorry Headmaster Grimm but we need it to stop the evil queen! She's here and battling against Raven who's holding her back from here!"

Headmaster Grimm finally stop moving and looked at them with a worried face. 

"Do you boys know how to use the booking glass?"

Hunter turned to Sparrow with an unsure look, not noticing by the Headmaster's movement as how to use it. 

"You hold the booking glass very carefully at your target in which this case is the Evil Queen. She'll get sent somewhere no one can reach. When you are ready to capture her say "Capture and her name" but don't say it altogether unless you are for sure ready. It will active when the capture and name are put together. Now go and save Ever After High and return the booking glass to me afterwards!"

Both of the boys nodded and ran back to the Charming castle, hoping to make it in time. 10 minutes go by and the boys finally arrived at the main castle, seeing both creatures in front of them still fighting. They ran up to Cerise and Dexter, yelling at them from the distance.

"Cerise! Dexter! We got the booking glass!" 

Cerise ran faster to them and grabbed it. 

"So is it good to use?"

Sparrow nodded, with a reply added on.

"Yes but you have to use the word 'capture' and the name of the person according to what Headmaster Grimm said. If we can get close enough we can strike at her on point."

"But how are we suppose to get that high? We don't know where to get dragons at!"

"I do."

Dexter, Sparrow, Hunter and Cerise turned to see Apple looking at them with a gentle face. Cerise growled at Apple with a frighten face but Hunter stopped her. Sparrow asked with caution towards her. 

"Why should you help us?"

"Because I made all of this happened. I didn't know what I was doing. Besides all I wanted was to be queen but I can see now that Raven is gonna make such a fine queen for you Dexter."

Dexter smiled until all five of them felt another bang coming near the castle. Ducking their heads, Dexter got up and looked around for an exit out. Spotted on the left, they manage to get out all alive and safe. Dexter then turned his attention to Apple.

"Apple you said you know where the dragons would be at. Can you lead us to them?"

"Yeah. They're over at the old abandoned stables where the dragons used to be before. These are small but turn into huge dragons."