Chapter 4

As Dexter got to the fields, he was ready to warm up for the bookball game. After 20 minutes of training with other royals and the new comers (Sparrow & Hunter), he's gotta admit that they are really good. With going against the giants tonight isn't gonna be easy as they thought. Before the game, though, Raven had made some muffins and offered one to Dexter with Cerise, Sparrow and Hunter watching as he took a bite and raven made him turn his way to her. He began to feel weird until he looked at Raven carefully. Raven looked confused. 

"Um...are you alright your highness..?"

"Am I ok? Oh yes totally by looking at the most fairest girl in Ever After High. Raven, has anyone ever seen your fabulous violet eyes before?"

"U-Uh no...but thank you."

Raven blushed but tried to walk it off. Some of the other guys were yelling out to Dexter and he called back to them, winking at Raven before he left. Raven felt a sudden spark in her heart but wonder what was going on with her.

As the game began, the boys were being cheered on from the stand as Apple and other royals like Brair, Ashlynn, Blondie and Holly. Cerise and Raven were standing in the stands behind them, talking to each other while watching the game.

"So step one has been completed so far. So if we keep going at the rate we're in, then we should have the Good Fairy's wand by the end of the week. Sounds good?"

"Yeah it does but Raven...I'm worried about if something or someone tries to interfere with it. Like the royals around here aren't very good feeling about us."

"Hmm...Well we will have them see that we can act 'good' while we are here. It's only for a matter of time before our parents can be released. Trust me Cerise."

"Ok.." 

Cerise nodded and they went back to watch the game as guessing, they miss a lot while talking. Sparrow had tumbled around the ground, only to be almost squished by one of the giants. On the other side, Hunter was running with book throwing it towards Daring who strike another touchdown for the team. 

"Yeah!!"

The team clapped their hands to each other but Dexter didn't even bother to make eye contact to the boys. All he could look at was Raven, up on the stands. Raven noticed this and winked at him back from earlier, as he felt the heat take over his face. Then an idea came to Dexter's head, telling Raven how he really feels for her even he barely knows her. Although that isn't the case as he's felt like he's known her forever after. After the game was over, Blondie was announcing the results to both schools. 

"Now with the Giants scoring at 95, Ever After High landed with 105 points making this first game in Ever After High's history to win against them all thanks to the newcomers, Sparrow Hood and Hunter Huntsman."

The crowd cheered, although some were suspicious about the rebels. Then as Blondie continued to talk, Dexter came up to her and whisper something in her ear, making her gasp and nodding her head. Raven and Cerise looked at each other, wondering what was gonna happen next. 

"OH! Well Ever After High, we have a special surprise for a gal who Dexter wants to tell how he really feels. Take it away Dexter!"

Everyone gasped, thinking about who this girl may be! Even though Dexter had a girlfriend, apparently he never loved her as much as he did for this special girl. 

"This song is for a special person who strike at my heart the most. And apple white, I know you never loved for me but only for my title as crowned prince of the kingdoms. I'm sorry."

He paused seeing Apple hurt and about to tear up. 

"Now, this special is the one and only...Raven Fairy! I dedicate this song to you and you only! Humphrey, throw me a beat!"