Chapter 2

Back at Hexita, Raven, Cerise, Sparrow and Hunter were ready go to Ever After High after their parents discussed what was necessary for overthrowing the kingdoms. They followed their parent's plan as ready for the takeoff of the century. It took the car to arrive at the apartment a bit since the Bridge of Fantasize separate both worlds from each other. As they saw the car arrive, Raven, Cerise, Hunter and Sparrow were nervous but want to make their parents proud. They enter into the car and off they went. While in the car, Cerise started to talk to Raven.

"Hey Raven, do you think we could fit in there as being the main 4 villain's kids throughout the land?"

"Well we are gonna have to any chance we have but for now act like yourself but not overdoing it."

Cerise looked at the boys in front of them eating all the different types of candy that the car had to offer.

"Seriously guys?"

Hunter and Sparrow stopped and looked at her in the eyes. Sparrow looked confused.

"What? The candy is delicious whatcha talking about?"

Raven sighed while Cerise giggled. As the car approach closer and closer to the edge of Hexita, they all begin scream but realize that the Bride of Fantasize was a magical bridge only being held by a certain button for crossing over to the other end. Raven grew suspicious and wonder what more could that button do for a living. Away they went to Ever After High being awaited of the crown prince with his parents, girlfriend and friends by his side. When they finally pulled up, Cerise, Hunter, Sparrow and Raven all had looked at each other once before seeing the door pull open. As they walked out, they saw all the royals gather around the car seeing in their eyes, fear of what would happened next. When Raven stood up, she heard someone speaking up for the 4 of them. They look up to see a fair gentlemen with brown wavy hair with his glasses and his suit was very handsome and fragile as daylight shown upon him.

"Why hello there. I'm prince Dexterous Charming, you can call me Dexter anyways welcome to Ever After High, the royal high school for all royals here in Fairway Land joining us. I'm aware that you 4 are the ones I have requested to bring into our land is that correct?"

Raven nodded and same for the others.

"May you all introduce yourselves in front of everyone here."

Raven looked shocked but didn't know what to do until she heard Sparrow talk first.

"I'm Sparrow hood, son of Robin Hood."

"I'm Cerise Hood, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood."

"I'm Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman."

"And you are..?"

Dexter had asked Raven and looked confused until she didn't want to tell them she was daughter of the Evil Queen but rather Maleficent to fit in worse.

"I'm Raven Fairy, yeah I'm Raven Fairy, daughter of the dark fairy, Maleficent. "

She laughing nervously. She thought to herself,

'Why am i so suddenly nervous?'

Her thoughts went back into reality when Prince Dexter started to chat again.

"Well welcome to Ever After High Cerise, Sparrow, Hunter and Raven. We will show you 2 girls to the dorms of the east side and the boys to the west wing for dorms. Before we do that though, I would like you to meet my parents, King and Queen Charming."

Dexter's parents start to walk up where the rebels kids are at. They nodded and stay quiet not wanting to speak a word just yet. Things started to get awkward so Dexter moved on.

"Ok, well Darling, could you please show Raven and Cerise to their room and Daring, can you show Sparrow and Hunter to their room as well?"

Darling and Daring nodded and walked their separate ways into the west and east wing. Raven was fascinated by the fact she wasn't just seeing junk everywhere. Though she acted like it was nothing and shrugged it off. Up the stairs went Cerise and Raven to their room that was pink and perf as the other royal girls had described it.

"Here is your room you two. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Ever After High. It's quite a spectacular place to be."

"yeah thanks... OH! Also who are you by any chance?"

"Oh I'm Darling Charming, twin sister of the guy you met out in front. He's the crown prince of all kingdoms. Well it was nice chatting with you but I gotta get your classes set same for Cerise other there. See ya."

Darling smiled and Raven smiled back until she shut the door and groaned weirdly.

"This is gonna be a longgggg day."

"You bet it is. And what bout this room? Could we touch it up a bit?"

"I mean we could but that would take forever turning into a dark and rebellious style."

"Oooh how about try one of the spells you mom might have in her spellbook.

"Oh that's true. Smart thinking Cerise."

Cerise smirked and waited for the results of the spell cast upon their room. Raven pulls it out and begins to think in mind of what to say and how to say it.

"here we go.."

Raven sighed and began talking.

"Pink and royal this room has been done

Rebel and purple shall be turned

By getting rid of the outdone

We see a it become burned"

Raven waits a second for the spell cast going wrong but it didn't. To her amazement, the room begins to change, seeing the pink and blue turn into a dark shade of purple and black across Raven's side of the room. As for Cerise, her part of the room turned into a red and black with white patterns across the tile floor. They both looked excited awaiting for what else they could do in Ever After High. Later on, Darling showed up with their scheldules ready set and go for when they start which is basically the next day for them. As Raven and Cerise went around looking for their classes, they had to meet their separate ways. After their first class away from each other, they decided to meet up at Raven's locker waiting to tell how their day went but still acting evil. They continued to talk until an unexpected voice appeared behind them.

"Hey there ladies."

They both groaned realizing who he was. Daring Charming, who's flirty and a charming boy (no pun intended).

This was gonna be a lonng day for them in Ever After High after all.

Author's Note: Hey guys it's CJ back again with Chapter 2 for Set it off! This chapter has been funny and exciting to write of. The next chapter will include more spells and did i mention that it will be funny? *wink wink* anyways hope you enjoyed it! Til next time, charm ya later! <33

-CJ