Chapter 6 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Ariana's POV
-
I yawned and turned over in my bed, looking over at my alarm clock, 7am. I roll over to my other side as Prince crosses my mind. I smile big, remembering our night together. I planned on calling him later on today after my time in the studio with Michael.

I sat up in my bed grabbing Michael's card and dialing his number on the phone sitting on my night stand. I played with the cord as the phone rang and soon he picked up.

"Hello?" His voice softer than I expected.

"Hey Michael! It's Ariana." I replied nervously, the cord still in between my fingers.

"Oh hey, how are you this morning? Are you free to head over maybe around noon? Quincy will be there to help us too." He explained.

"Yeah, yeah that sounds great. I'll see you then."

"Okay, I will send one of my guards over to pick you up. May I have your address?"

I proceeded to give him my address and we both hung up the phone. I had a little time to myself so I grabbed my song book and continued to write my next song for the club, this one was titled Be Alright. All I had so far was the chorus, I jotted down some ideas for a couple hours before getting ready.

-

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror examining my outfit, a simple grey hoodie with boyfriend jeans and black heels. My hair was straight and laid down on my shoulders. I grabbed a black clutch and made my way outside where Bill was waiting for me. He was standing outside of a black 1987 Chevrolet and opened the back seat door when he saw me approaching.

"Ariana, I'm Bill it's nice to meet you." He smiled nicely holding his hand out for me to shake it.

"It's nice to meet you also, Bill." I smiled up at him nicely shaking his hand before stepping into the vehicle. Bill walked around to the drivers side and we soon began our route. We made small talk during our ride, talking about Michael's new album, and his tour which I wasn't aware of, I was happy for him.

Before I knew it, I was parked in the drive way of Hayvenhurst looking around in awe. His home was beautiful. Bill walked around and opened the door for me and I stepped out, getting a better look around. A huge water fountain was set in the middle of the wide driveway, it was stunning.

"This way, Miss Grande." Bill spoke nodding his head towards the brick path. I followed him as my heels clicked against the pavement. He opened a door on the side of the house and there revealed Michael.

He switched his head quickly to me when he saw the door open and smiled big, he was dressed in a red button up with black slacks and a black fedora to match.

"Ariana, hey." He walked over to me and hugged me softly. "Thank you Bill, so much." He placed his hand on my back as he spoke to Bill behind me and shut the door.

"You wanna sit?" He asked me motioning to the chairs set up by the recording station.

"Oh yeah," I replied, Michael pulled out a chair for me and he sat close next to me, "So you have your own personal studio I see." I mentioned.

"This is where the magic happens." He motioned his hands towards the microphone.

"So what's this magic song of yours you wanted me to help with?" I questioned resting my arm on the small table in front of me, resting my chin in my hand.

"Straight to business, I like it." He chuckled before reaching into his pockets and grabbing out a small notebook. Michael quickly flipped it open to a page titled 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'.