We Meet Again

Mika's p.o.v

I slowly walked into the Algebra class and the teacher was already teaching. GREAT! I WAS LATE. I whispered over to him and he stopped me. I explained my position and he nodded. I kept my head down as he introduced me to the class. When i finally looked up it was like my heart was going to explode...

What was he doing here?

Honors?

How much did i miss?

There he was...

Bose Johnson.

I had to go take a seat and the only available was next to him. As i walked over i could feel my legs get weak. "So everyone give a nice warm welcome back to Mika Taylor," The teacher announced. He finally lifted his head and saw me. I could tell he was as starstruck as me.

I sat down next to him. We sat there. Just looking at each other. Come on Mika, we trained for this. One of us had to speak,

"Hi Bose," I smiled.

"Mika?" he managed to say. Hearing his voice was like, i can't even describe how i was feeling.

"Wanna get some froyo after school?" i asked as if i nothing happened. WHY DID I SAY THAT?! I saw the look on his face. 

"I guess the universe works in mysterious ways," i gulped.

"No kidding," he said in awe. 

Bose's p.o.v

I know i am confused 60 percent of the time but WHAT WAS I SEEING! Mika? My Mika? i could not comprehend anything for the rest of the class period. Mika seemed completely focused on the lesson the whole time. How? was i even breathing properly anymore? The bell rang and everyone started packing up. Mika picked up her belonging really fast. I rushed to get my bag before i lost her. "Mika wait!" I begged as i struggled to get my stuff together. "Sorry, i gotta go can't be late," She rushed off. I knew i couldn't catch her. Oh no, did i mess this up? Again!

When third period came around i rushed to sit behind Chapa, I had to tell her what happened. She immediately turned to face me. 

"Mika, she's-" I was saying but i got cut off.

"Back, i know, i saw Miles earlier," She informed.

This is crazy. It's been a YEAR! "How are you feeling?" Chapa asked. I thought about it.

"I don't know," i admitted. 

"Okay Class cut the chatter, your guidance counselor will like to speak with you for a small amount of time," The teacher announced as Chapa and i adjusted ourselves into our seats. Ray was at the front of the class holding a bunch of papers. If I'm being honest he's become pretty good at this fake guidance counselor thing. Chapa loves having him here because when he's not in his office she goes into his computer and changes her grades. I told her she would get caught but she never listens to me. She offered to change mine but i refused, i knew Mika wouldn't like that.

Thinking of Mika, what was i going to do?

Mika's p.o.v

This. Was. MAYHEM. I haven't even been here 3 hours and i was faced with drama. Everywhere i went people were talking about what happened a year ago and why i suddenly disappeared after that. I tried keeping my head high so i wouldn't let it get to me. When fingers pointed at me i just gave a smile and kept walking. If I'm being honest I'm doing better than i thought.

"MIKA!" Ray greeted as i stepped into his office. I gave him a huge smile. It was so good to see him again. "Hi Ray, long time no see," I greeted back. He started pacing around his office. "Same old Mika, love it, love it," He exclaimed. 

"Your brother actually came in here earlier to greet me," He informed. 

"Yeah we-," I was saying before Ray cut me off. 

 "Now, you do know that you guys are to have to stop by SWAG soon, DANGER FORCE IS BACK BABY," He pumped his fist. 

I never thought about going back to SWAG. Did i have too? I just nodded. "Okay, so what do you need?" He asked as he interlocked his fingers and took a seat at his desk. "I was going to ask for a schedule change," I responded as i took out my schedule. He started typing on his computer. WOW, i guess after a year he got really good at this. "Sure, what class?", He questioned. "Honors Algebra first period," I stated. He nodded then look at his computer. "No," He simply stated. "No?" I questioned. "Well that's the only class you have with Bose besides lunch," He simply stated. I have lunch with him too?! This is freshman year all over again.

 "Look, i don't what happened between you and Bose before you moved but running from him isn't going to fix your problems, your Shoutout, you're a superhero, you know better than to run from your fears," He advised. I knew deep down he was right.

 "Cookie?" He offered me a cookie with his face on it. I shrugged, took it and bit it.

 "Also would you like to sign up for Cap Con?" He handed me a clipboard. 

"What's Cap Con?" I questioned. 

"It's my Captain Man school fan club" He grinned. 

"You made a fan club for yourself at school?" I questioned. 

"No questions, just sign," He threw a pen at me.