Royalwoods Drama

Mika's p.o.v

I was on my way to Royalwoods Center for my internship and I was so excited to start. This is going to look great on my college application! I'm pretty sure i was the only one from Swellview high attending because the rest of them we're burnouts. I got to the front desk and got my schedule. "...and your partner will be here soon," The lady smiled. I thanked and went to go sit in the waiting room to wait for my partner. I wonder what she's going to be like. It's kind of nice to know that another kid my age was also going to be at Royalwoods with me. The place was huge, they had a pool as blue as the sky, a perfect movie garden out back and an amazing view. I took my phone to look through social media as i waited. 

"Hey," I heard someone say. It must have been my partner. I looked up from my phone and i didn't believe who i saw. "Dallas? what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. I didn't know he was apart of the internship. "I could ask you the same thing," He smiled. I smiled back. I was happy to see Dallas, happier than i should have been. I just stood there as we smiled at each other. "Shall we get started?" He perked up. I was about to say yes until when my phone rang. "I'm gonna take this first," I told him and turned my back to pick up the phone. It was Bose.

"Hey," I answered nervously. 

"Hey, i was wondering where you were, I was gonna see if I could take you out later today," Bose said and he seemed so excited. I looked back at Dallas and he smiled.

"I'm at Royalwoods. Remember," I reminded.

"Oh yeah! alone?" Bose laughed. I peeked back at Dallas still smiling. I felt like i should tell him that i was with Dallas. The last time i tried to talk to him about Dallas he didn't look too happy. Better i told him than him find out. 

"Actually I'm with a friend," I told him.

"What friend?" He asked. I mean he wasn't technically my boyfriend so i had every right to be Dallas, i hope.

"Dallas, MY FRIEND, Dallas," I made sure he understand i said friend. He kept quiet.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Oh...i hope you have fun,"He lied. I felt so bad.

"'We can still go out later tonight though! if your still up for it. Meet you by Basic Keans Pizza at 8?" I tried to make it up to him.

"Sure! sounds good, later," He hung up. Oh no, I'm horrible. BUT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! Ugh! I have relationship problems and I'm not even in a relationship!

"Everything good?" Dallas asked. "Of course," I lied. He looked down at our Schedule and it turns out that we in charge of setting up some type of ball for the seniors here at Royalwood. "That sounds fun," I giggled. "Totally! we're gonna kill this," He high fived me and smiled. I noticed that he's always smiling at me and it made me feel like we were the only two people on eath. Wait, what? My heart fluttered as he walked away to go see where we were setting up. Do i- Nah, but then again... i- i think i like Dallas Parker.

Dallas's p.o.v *'Bounus*

Mika is a great girl and the truth is i like her. As in like like and i really don't want to mess this up. But i think she's with Bose but I'm not sure if i need to back down. I just want Mika to be happy, but with me. Maybe being with her at Royalwoods for the next week is a good thing and i could use it to get her to like me back. I got excited just thinking about it! 

"Hey! look what i found," Mika walked around the ballroom holding an artifact. I walked over to check it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika's p.o.v

Its been hours since Dallas and have started working and i haven't noticed because it felt so nice being in his presents. We were on the floor of the ballroom painting the parts of the floor for the mural.

"Yeah! i love Shoutout, she actually my favorite she has the most unique and useful superpower out of the team," Dallas exclaimed and i blushed. "I guess who can say she's pretty cool," I smirked. "She is, but not as cool as you," He admitted as he got off the floor. I chuckled. "What?" He chuckled back. "You wouldn't get it," I softly laughed again. He shrugged. I looked up at him and he looked like he has an idea. He went over to the music box. What was he doing? He clicked some buttons and a song started playing. I smiled as i realized what song it was. Dallas started doing weird dance moves that cracked me up even more. "Can i have this dance?" he stopped dancing and put his hand to help me from the floor. I smiled, AGAIN! I took his hand and danced with him to 'Ed Sheeran; Perfect' .

I could have stayed in that moment forever. I could have sworn i heard my phone ringing, but i was too caught with Dallas Parker.

A/N: Song is above

Bose's p.o.v

It was starting to get dark as i looked at the time on my phone. I tried to call Mika but she didn't pick up. It was almost 8:30, where was she?

Mika's p.o.v

When i got home i jumped into bed all happy thinking about my day. I felt like i was in heaven and everything was going to be okay. I turned in bed to look at my phone and i immediately shot up when i saw 20 missed calls, 15 voicemails, and 50 messages from Bose asking where i was. OH. MY.GOD! I screwed up! BIG TIME! How could i forget! I rushed to call him as my phone sped up. This can't be happening.

 It took me forever to finally reach him. When he finally picked i jumped to explain.

"Bose! I CAN EXPLAIN," I pleaded.

"It's fine. Hope you and Dallas had a good time," He hung up. He sounded so upset and genuine at the same time. Was he mad at me? Oh come on Mika! Of course he was mad!

Have i become so invested in Dallas that I'm starting to forget what Bose and i had?