Wanna Get Out Of Here, Just You And Me

A couple of days later

Mika's p.o.v

Today was my first day back at the academy after about a year and i was actually impressed that i still had it. While i was training with Ray I kicked him pretty hard in the stomach. Of course, he was 'okay'. "Great training ses," Ray announced.

 "You yelled at us the whole time," Chapa reminded. 

"Well Chapa, that's not important," Ray said with a smug look.

 "You also ate all the pizza and left half a slice," Miles added. 

"You ungrateful little brats!" he smashed some wood and scared us. 

"Anyway, training's over," He smiled as nothing happened. 

Still Ray. As Ray left Schwoz entered. "Stay on high altered, they might be an urgent mission coming up that we might need to handle," He warned us. "Race you guys to the Man's nest for the last slice of pizza," Bose called out pushing the button to his seat followed by Chapa and Miles. 

This was my chance. "Hey, Schwoz can i talk to you?" I asked. "Sure, just hurry. I have to go get me sister, you know, the vne that loos like a horse," He said. Um, okay. "So for the past year, i have been having this same dream on repeat but lately it keeps becoming more and more vivid as if I've lived it. I was just wondering if it has to do with my powers in any way," I questioned. I needed to know because frankly, I'm quite scared. "Well, it could be," Schwoz took something out from his pocket. "Stand up straight while i scan you," He instructed. I did as i was told and the device he pulled out from my pocket it started scanning my whole body.

 After it was done Shcwoz put on some weird glasses and looked at it. I stood next to him and he looked at it. He kept nodding and saying uhm. "Well, it vooks like you just unlocked a new ability", Schwoz told me. EXCUSE ME?! We can do that?! "How?!" I wondered. "It usually happens when you've been through some type of trauma or starts to feel strong emotions, i would ask you if any of this has happened but i don't care about your outside lives," He explained in his Schwoz voice. I shrugged. He looked at the scanner again. "

"This ability is when you have visions, you can see into the future but only when it matters, it is actually a very rare ability. Only 5 superheroes have been known to have it," He said with excitement. I wasn't too sure if i was excited

."We have to go tell the rest," He insisted. I stopped him. 

"I think this should just be between me and you for now, and i don't quite understand it yet, so please promise me you won't tell Ray and the team," I pleaded. 

"Okay, if that's what you vant," He shrugged.

 "Thanks", I thanked.

 "I gotta go pick my sister now," He exited. 

Just like that, a wave over stress and emotion washed over me and i couldn't breathe. Bose walked in. "You okay?" He asked me. I was going to say yes but the truth is i wasn't. "No," I told him. After some silence, he took both my hands in his. "Wanna get out of here and just go? Like go anywhere, just you and me?" He exclaimed. Now i was excited and a little reluctant. What the heck! "Why not!" I took his hand and we left.  This could be a fun night.

Bose's p.o.v

I noticed Mika has looked like she was going through a lot lately so i just wanted to give her night to have fun. Also, i think it'll make her think of me instead of Dallas because i have noticed they have actually been spending a lot of time together and it gave me an uneasy feeling. I just needed Mika to see who actually loves her. I knew exactly where i was taking her. When we got there i was so ready. We ended up at the carnival but it was closed which is why i unlocked the gate with one of my Dad's keys. "Wait! we're breaking in?!" Mika whispered. "Technically it's outside so we're not breaking into anything," I shrugged. 

I opened the gates and we went in.  I did little dances with her while we walked around the dark carnival. She laughed, that amazing laugh.I loved to see it. Her face light, even more, when i pulled the lever to Faris wheel. It came to life with bright colors and lights. "I love it," She squealed. Mika gently took my arm and lead me to one of the seats. We got on as the wheel started to move. 

We went round and round just having fun, together. It amazing how that little smile could lift my heart. We finally stopped at the top of the wheel as the wheel normally did. "Thanks for doing this, i really needed it," Mika kissed my cheek and my face got hot. "Anytime," I smiled. We sat in silence one again.

 "So, there was probably a lot missed over the past year, anything i should know?" She made conversation. I thought and laughed a little. 

"Yeah, we got time," I responded. We caught up with each other as she let me put my arm around her.