Making Things Right

Mika's p.o.v

I was sound asleep but i woke up when i heard what sounded like a pebble being thrown from my screendoor. I slowly got up from my bed still half asleep. My bedroom was on the second floor, either there was really heavy rain or these birds didn't know where they were headed. I didn't turn my lights on just in case my parents were nearby. I opened up the screen door and headed out to my terrace. It was a nice dark and the stars were out as if a big blanket was covering the earth. I looked down from the terrace and almost had a heart attack when i saw pebbles being thrown near my head. I yelped and ducked. I got a closer look at it was Bose. 

"Bose? what the heck," I loudly whispered. "Sorry, i just need to talk to you if you don't mind," He nervously fidgeted. I wasn't so sure but he came all this way so why not. I nodded then slowly snuck out my house. I met Bose were he was and he looked extremely nervous. He shifted his head gesturing us to walk. We started walking in the warm night and i was dying to know what Bose needed to talk to me about. 

"So...your here," I said as we kept walking side by side. "Um, yeah, and you're probably wondering why," He acknowledged. I softy nodded. He stopped walking and faced me. I was awestruck by how good he looked under the lights but i was more awestruck by how much he still had an effect on me.

Bose's p.o.v

Come on Bose! you got this! stop being awkward. I tried to breathe as i was trying to get my words out. I probably won't be able to sleep if i don't do this. "So i think you and i both know we can't let go of what happened between us that day, and i just wanted...i wanted to say how sorry i am again that any of it ever happened, i just want us to just forget about it i guess. I also wanted to make sure that you still didn't hate me for it but if you still do then i totally understand, You don't have to say anything by the way. I just wanted you to know," I confessed and man did it feel good. Mika looked at me with her big beautiful brown eyes and i got flashbacks to when those same eyes were filled with tears all because of me and i hated myself even more.

"Look, Bose, i am not mad at you for what happened that year. Over the time we've been apart i found time to forgive. These things happen," She answered. It felt like a bunch of bricks were weighing off my shoulder, only in my wildest dreams, i have wished to hear those words but never thought i would actually see Mika again. I grinned but then she said something else. "Friends?" With a big smile. My smile faded. Friends? After all that.

 "I'm sorry, but I don't think i can do that," I admitted. She looked slightly hurt. 

"Mika i can't just go back to being friends with you after I kissed you after i told you that i loved you," I revealed.

"Well neither can i, but there is nothing we can do about that. Frankly, right now a relationship between me and you is just going to have to wait," Mika murmured the last part with her head down.

 But i understand. She looked up at me and i don't know what it was but i cuffed her face and kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back. She pulled away. "You have no idea how long i have been wanting you to do that," I revealed. BEST. KISS.EVER. Mika blushed. "Well, if that's all...," She played with her hair. I blushed at her blushing. I didn't know if she wanted to leave or-. "Can you walk me back home? I hate walking in the dark alone," She stated. Of course. I nodded.I walked her back home in comfortable silence. "Hey Bose, promise not to break each other's hearts?" She begged. "I promise," I promised.

Chapa's p.o.v

I sat and ate breakfast with my parents as they talked about business and other boring stuff. I moved my cereal around the bowl being bored and stuff. That when my mom slammed a brochure in front of me. "Um, what is that?" I questioned. "It's a brochure, for ballet classes," My mom took a sip of her coffee. Ballet? 

"And why would be interested in that?" I pointed out. 

"Well, it could be a great opportunity to start filling things up for your college resume-" My Dad was saying. 

"You mean a great opportunity for YOU," I affirmed as i picked my backpack up ready to walk out the door when my mom caught up to me. 

"Look, Honey, we aren't trying to force you into ANYTHING. It's just time to start thinking about your future. You and Bose are going to grow up eventually and i just want to make sure your happy, just think about it okay?" She stroked my cheek and handed me the brochure. I didn't say anything and walked out.

Once i got of the house i threw the brochure away. They are always doing this to me! As if cutting my hair off didn't show them. I sighed and got myself together. "Tough morning?" I heard someone say. It was Miles. What was he doing here? "Can i walk you to school?" He asked. I softly smiled and nodded.