New Guy At Heart

Mika's p.o.v

Him and i were dancing. There was something orange on me... "i hope you forgive me", i was saying. After it was dark out and i was somewhere in the middle of the street "....break my heart into a million pieces Mika..." i heard a familiar voice say.  Everything was happening so fast...

Something kept calling my name.

Mika, Mika, MIKA...

"MIKA!" My mom threw a pillow at my head and i woke up. It was just a dream. A very vivid dream. "IF YOU WANT A RIDE TO SCHOOL YOU BETTER HURRY, YOUR LATE! MILES ALREADY LEFT," My mother emphasized. I looked at my alarm. How could i have missed it. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. I laid back in bed to think. It felt so..real. Who was that Boy? "MIKA!" My mom yelled. I quickly got up to go get dressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i got to school i had this bubbly feeling in my gut. A good one. I roamed the halls all happy about Me and Bose's encounter last night. I guess i was daydreaming because in a split second i bumped into someone and dropped my books. "I am so sorry," I gasped as i rushed to pick my books up not looking at the person. I put my hand on my Geometry book to pick it up but the person i bumped into did as well. I looked to see who it was and i ended up making eye contact with a boy. I've seen him around the school before, he had captive eyes, honey skin, and dark brown hair, I just never had the chance to say hi.

 It seemed like i was trapped in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes. I probably looked like an idiot just staring at him. He smiled and handed me my book. 

"Don't worry about it, i probably shouldn't have been in your way," He joked on the last part. I laughed as we go up from off the floor."Nope! that was all me," I added. "Geometry 2, must be one smart girl," He complimented. "Thank you," I blushed. 

"Names Dallas," He introduced. 

"I'm Mika," I gritted.  

"Yeah, i know," He replied. I gave him a confused look. How did he know? 

"You were the girl that Olivia and her friends turned into a Lunchable freshman year," He nervously explained. Just like that! i stopped smiling. 

"I gott go," I told him not wanting to talk about it. I turned to leave.

 "Wait! i'm sorry i probably should NOT have said that. i'm pretty bad at talking to pretty girls, did i just say that out loud. I messed this up didn't i?" Dallas explained. 

I couldn't help but give him a little smile. "It's fine, you're good," I clarified. "Thanks..." He trailed off. I nodded. "See you around, Mika," Dallas smiled and waved goodbye. "Wait!" I stopped him. I started scrambling to get some paper and a pen. I wrote my number down and gave it to him."It was nice talking to you, maybe we can do it again sometime", I offered. "Yeah! of course, that would be great," He responded. I smiled and made my way to class but Dallas was still on my mind, and i was....happy about?

Bose's p.o.v

I saw Mika in the hall walking to class and my first instinct was to walk with her but then she bumped into this guy named Dallas i think and they started having a convo. I was fine with it but...the way he looked at her... and the way she looked at him. I  may not be the smartest guy but i had a really bad feeling in my throat. Was i jealous? Maybe. I didn't listen in on their conversation and just decided to get back to my own class. I'm just overreacting." You're the one she kissed " I thought out loud.  "That's the spirit, Bose!" Said a girl from behind me. I jumped. She just gave me a big grin. "Who are you," I questioned. She did a little giggle, tapped my nose, and skipped away. Well, that was weird.

"If i were you, I'd be worried," Chapa stated as i closed my locker. "Oh come on! you're supposed to say, not at all! Mika likes you, you're worried for nothing," I reminded. "I mean I'm just saying, you and Mika have a history that isn't necessarily good and she just so happen to meet someone else who she has no history with and can start over, nice and fresh," Chapa said. That worried me. She saw the worried look on my face. "But hey! that's just a theory," She tried to make up for it. I walked away shaking my head at her. "The universe always provides," She quotes Miles as i left her.

Miles p.o.v

Chapa agreed to go to the movies with me and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she agreed. Maybe she does like me back? or maybe she just likes movies? either way, she's going with me. "Hey Miles," Bose greeted me. "Sup man, you heading to the academy on Saturday as well," He asked. "Of course, everyone loves Pizza Night," Bose claimed. I decided that i was cool with Bose again since i saw him and Mika actually interacting. Speaking of Mika, i had to tell her that Mom sent me a text about her internship.  "See ya dude," I disclosed and we went out sperate ways. 

I looked for the library cause i knew that's where Mika would be and I was right. But she wasn't alone. She was with a boy. "Mika," I called her as i walked over. I stood in the middle of her and the boy she was sitting with.

 "Miles, this is Dallas, Dallas, this is my twin brother Miles," She introduced us. 

"Nice to meet you, Miles," Dallas shook my hand. 

"You too," I shook his hand. Seems like a nice kid. 

"Anyway, mom sent me info about your internship, you have to go sign up by the end of 7th period," I informed. 

"Thanks," She concluded. 

I nodded my head and let them be. I looked back and Mika had the biggest smile on her face as she talked to Dallas. It made me happy, i haven't seen Mika this happy since, well since Bose...