Where Do We Start?

Chapa's p.o.v

Bose has been on edge all day! He's been paranoid and worried out of mind. "Would you relax, she's just a girl," i told him as i opened my locker. "She isn't just a GIRL! shes-shes Mika," He protested. "Hey Chapa," We heard a voice. It was Miles. "Hi Miles, your here! in person," i nervously laughed. What was that about? why did i laugh like that! He nodded at my nervous laugh. Miles turned a little to look at Bose. He gave him a big smile. "Miles my man-," He was saying. " I don't know if i'm actually supposed to be talking to you," Miles admitted than quickly walked away. I chuckled at the scene. 

Bose watched me close my locker. "What was that ' heahea ' about?" he mocked her laugh. "What ' heahea ', your the one who 'heahea'," i offensively turned my back to him. That never happened. While my back was turned i think i saw Mika head into the girls bathroom. I turned back to  Bose. "Um.. i think i'll catch up with you later," I said. "Okay" He looked at his phone screen.

I went to the bathroom and sure enough Mika was in there looking into the mirror. Here goes nothing. "Hi! Mika, remember me?" I slightly laughed embarrassed because of our past. "Right, hello um Chapa," She gave me a friendly smile. I smiled back. This is so awkward. I cleared my throat as we stood in awkward silence. "'I just wanted to say welcome back," I tried to be as casual as possible. "Thanks, that means a lot coming from you," She awkwardly put her arms behind her back. I nodded.

Mika's p.o.v

Could this be any weirder? "Yeah, that's all," Chapa concluded and turned away. I sighed in relief but she turned back around and look more motivated. "Okay, I'm just going to say it! We did NOT, get off on the right foot, and that is totally my fault. I was a really bad person to you 2 semesters ago and you didn't deserve it. I'm sorry, again," She apologized. It took me some time to realize that Chapa was actually being nice to me. I didn't know what to say. "It's okay, we all make mistakes," I forgave. She nodded. 

She looked like she wanted to say more. "And also i know it's not my place but, you should really go talk to Bose when you get the chance," Chapa added. Now that, THAT had me stuck. I didn't have an answer so i just nodded. "Good. See you around," Chapa disclosed and left. Now i could fully breathe.

"So are you going to talk to him?" a girl question as she came out of the bathroom stall. "Were you eavesdropping on us?" I questioned. "Um, no...," She denied. "Moving on! Are you and Bose finally going to be together are we going to be left with another turn of event and heartbreaking cliffhangers?" She questioned. I was so very confused. "Who are you?" I questioned.  She just tapped my nose and skipped off. Okay...weird.

Bose's p.o.v

I tried looking for Mika the whole day and I had no luck. Maybe she didn't want me to find her. I was stressing out again. I reached into my backpack and took out a donut, i stress eat. Shaun walked by as i was devouring my donut. "What? never seen someone enjoy a donut?", I snapped at him. "My bad", Shaun walked away. This is definitely NOT how i planned to spend my first day of school. I haven't had to worry about Mika in a year and just like that, she was back.

I sighed in relief when the final bell of the day rang while i sat in English class. My mom was supposed to pick me up from school today but i called it off. I was just gonna walk with Chapa. "So you just gonna stand there looking like a lost puppy or are we gonna get going?" Chapa called out from the exit. I looked at the sea of people. No Mika. I dramatically pouted and started walking towards Chapa.

Chapa and i have been walking for about 10 minutes. ".....then Camilla and Jacob start arguing over who was right, the next thing you know our class hamster was out the door," Chapa ranted. I wasn't paying her much mind tho. "Yeah, that's crazy," i sighed. "Okay... you're obviously not listening to me," She realized. "I don't wanna talk about," i pouted. "Do you wanna cry about it then?" She gently bumped into me and playfully laughed. I smiled at the gesture. "Well, i heard from Ray that her and Miles are coming back to SWAG so you better find a way to talk to her or Saturday is going to be pretty weird," Chapa advised.

Miles P.o.v

"How was school?"Dad asked with a bright smile as Mika and I enter. "Good," Mika quickly said than probably went to go lock herself into a room. "It was cool Dad," I answered. I was going to head to my room too but i stopped. "Hey, Dad?" i turned back around. "Yeah sports?" He responded looking through the fridge. Here goes nothing. "How do you know if a girl likes you, like as in, like likes you?" I questioned. I immediately regret saying anything when he gave me a big goofy grin and closed the fridge door. " My little man have a little crush?" He teased. Ugh, why did i ask? "If you're going to be weird about this i might as well go ask mom," i pointed to the door. He laughed.

 "Okay okay, so what's the issue?" He smiled. 

"I think i like this girl but...it's like we're not the same. She's popular, pretty, confident, can be a little aggressive and more amazing things about her but i don't really know if she likes me, In fact, i don't really think she likes people in general," I explained to him. 

My heart was beating just thinking about her. That's when i froze. I WAS THINKING ABOUT CHAPA! 

"Well you should just tell this girl that-" Dad was advising before i cut him off. 

"Yeah thanks, Dad that's great advice," I babbled and ran to my room freaking out a little. I like Chapa? Me? Miles? Likes her? Chapa?