Still At The Beginning

Mika's p.o.v

Besides the fact that i almost died yesterday i still had to be at a Dance tonight at 7 at Royalwoods Center. I sighed as i looked in the mirror with my poofy orange dress that went down to my knees with rhinestones around the shoulder. My hair was curled and my nails were a nice sparkly white color. This all seemed too familiar.  I didn't think all of this was necessary but the dress code was formal. I guess it was time to go. Miles was out with his now official girlfriend Chapa and i could not have been prouder. At least one of us has out life together.

This should have been my time to enjoy things with Dallas tonight but how could i when Bose still existed. He risked his life and hundreds of others for mine. I picked up my phone when someone knocked on my window. Who would be there? i peeked out and it was THE SAME GIRL FROM THE BATHROOM AND THE BUSH. I grabbed my pepper spray as i let her in. "Okay, i don't know WHO YOU ARE!  but this needs to stop," I got my pepper spray ready.

"Just a Bomika stan," She smiled and sat on my bed.

"Uh, okay, what to do you want!" i got to the point.

"For you and Bose to be together! you two deserve each other and today could be the last day to sort things out," She answered.

I sighed. "Listen here, creepy girl... things are a little more complicated than you think, sometimes people just don't work out," I explained.

"But you two have too! you're destined to be together! like come on! do you even really like Dallas the way you liked Bose" She questioned. That had me thinking.

"I don't know! but what i do know is that i'm not gonna sit around and wait for things to just happen, i'm going to write my own life and right now, Bose isn't the main character," I replied. I listen to my words and they didn't sound as good as i wanted them too. 

"Now get out! I have to go I'm running late," I kicked her out. She shrugged and headed towards my window but figured she had more to say.

"If Bose's isn't the main character and your writing your own life than just make him the main character. Btw my name is Alyssa, see you around Mika," She threw up peace signs and climbed out my window. So that's her name. I know i should have thought about her words but it was killing me not knowing her name to be honest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Royalwoods

"You look beautiful," One of the ladies said to me as i walked through Royalwoods halls. Dallas was already in the ballroom working but i just needed some time before i went in. "Lost young maiden?" An old woman said to me as i was looking at the artwork. She was sitting in the lounge room."If you mean physically, no, mentally, yes," I admitted as i walked in to sit with her. "What's the matter love?" She asked. "There is so much wrong to even know what's wrong anymore," I sighed. "Young love?" She questioned. I nodded.

"Oh dear, we've all be there. Let me guess the problem, he has a ruthless girlfriend? moving away? doesn't like you back?" She questioned. I laughed at how ironic that was. "Actually that was the problems of the first book," I clarified. She nodded understanding. "Actually this time, i think I'm in love with two boys but i don't know which one is right for me," I explained. 

"That's a bunch of crap! you already know who it is but your too scared to hurt the other one,"The old lady expressed. 

"i-" I was going to defend myself but i know i had nothing to say. She was right. But was i gonna go to him. She looked at me and i looked at her. "Why you still sitting here?" She asked. I gave her a small hug and rushed around the hall, i had to get to him. "Go get him tiger!", The old women cheered.

I was getting closer. I reached the ballroom and there he was in his handsome suit. Dallas  Parker.

When he saw me he stopped working and came to me. "Oh wow, you look stunning!" He complimented me. "Thank you," I smiled. He took my hands and started to dance with me. This was it!. He moved in closer and kissed me. This is what i wanted. "Dallas you are such a great guy, but your not my great guy. I'm so sorry and i hope you forgive me but i have to go," I kissed his cheek and ran out the ballroom. 

My heart was racing as i turned left and right to find the exit. Once i opened the door i turned to make sure it was closed then turned back around to leave then i saw him.

Across the street...was my Romeo.

"Bose," i acknowledged.

 "You said you didn't like walking alone in the dark right?" He remembered. 

My heart fluttered. We started walking toward each other and it leads us into the middle of the empty street. "Break my heart, Mika. Break my heart into a million pieces, i don't care as long as i get to be with you," He confessed. 

Flashback

Him and i were dancing. (It was Dallas) There was something orange on me(My dress)... "i hope you forgive me, i was saying(Me talking to Dallas). After it was dark out and i was somewhere in the middle of the street "....break my heart into a million pieces Mika..." i heard a familiar voice say.( It was Bose)Everything was happening so fast...

Flashback over

It all started to make sense. It was all pieces and clues and hints. It was all Bose. It all leads back to Bose. It always did, even before i met him in that classroom a year ago, actually, it was a year ago today.

Bose's p.o.v

Alyssa, turns out that's what that weird girl's name is, was telling me to go find Mika tonight and i wasn't all that sure but she can be pretty convincing. Now here i was, in front of... in front of the love of my life.

"I've never looked at someone the way i looked at you Bose and, i-i don't know what it is but i do know that i love you, and only you," She confessed.

"Are we ever going to get past this?" She questioned.

I think we all know that i don't know a lot but i actually had an answer for this.

"Nope! We're just going to have to get through it and it may take a lot of work but what the heck. i want you! and that day that i thought i lost for good it was going to haunt me for the rest of my life but i still need you. So if you think for one second that I'm going let you walk away from again then-"

Before i could finish Mika kissed me. I kissed her back and it was out most intense kiss yet.

She pulled away her hands still cuffed to my face and said....

"I'm not going anywhere, and that's a promise I'm gonna keep," She promised. I smiled my big stupid smile. Was this happily ever after?

She wrapped her arm around mine and i thought i was walking her home but she was leading me somewhere else.

Mika's p.o.v

I was happy. For the first time in a long time, i was fully truly happy. I was taking Bose to the museum. Yes, that museum.

When we got in i went straight to the picture. Our picture.

Rome and Juliet....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'When you first meet your soulmate, you're not supposed to wonder if there could some else out there for you. We thought we wanted a promise that we would never hurt each other again, we wanted something that didn't exist. We wanted to a fairytale, happily ever after to be specific. But we know that we don't want a love-in where we only had the good, we wanted everything that came with it. And for us to have had it all, we had to risk it all. If i could do it over I wouldn't change a thing, because everything that has happened has brought us back to each other. This  is Bomika's story and we're not even halfway done...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!!