Who is she?

Amber:

We sat on the rock for a long time till Zach decided we must leave else we both might end up late tomorrow. Though I said I would simply take a cab to my place he insisted on leaving me as the others had already left.After he left me at my apartment I couldn't help but think why was I opening up to him. 

Though I was very close to Zander I hadn't taken him to the rock on the beach.Ever since I reached Iwar four years ago I used to go there every full moon to look at the moon and forget everything that had happened and be grateful for the life I was living.Everything about Zach was fussing my head bad but I pushed all thoughts out and took a hot shower before leading myself to bed.

Zach:

I can't sleep, there is something more to her she is not just a regular human mate she emits power. I tossed and turned on my bed with this thought.

Nicholas:

I am brought up on my bed by a loud knock on the door.

Stella groans at me, I look at her lovely face I don't want to leave her warmth and go and open the fucking door but if there is one more knock there she will wake up and sorry but I'm not ready for a super angry mate who would throw me out of the room.I opened the door to find Zach standing in front of it.

"What the fuck are you doing here in the middle of the night ?"I get it he is the alpha but if there is no rogue attack or he isn't dying it's not fair to wake up your mated friend at this hour.

"I need your help"

"Ouchhh the big bad alpha needs help"

"Shut up Nic it's about Amber", his face stiffened

"So do we discuss at the door or go to your living room"

"Come and mind link Ashton as well"

 Zach:

Nic, Ash and I were sitting in the living room of my hotel suite It was clear from their expressions they were worried, I wasn't a person who would call for people at this time of the night but this issue needed to be addressed before the sun rises.

"There is a lot more to her than what we perceive"

"Its because she is your mate Zach", replied Ashton

"If this is what you brought us here for then a remainder for your Mr. Zachery Mathew Collins your not just any alpha your the alpha of the strongest werewolf pack in the world and soon to be the king of werewolves so yes there has to be more to what meets the eye when it comes to your mate", Nic said with all possible irritation inches voice.

Well, I wouldn't say he was entirely wrong yes I was The King of werewolves right now Nic's father our previous beta is assisting me with the position but as soon as I take Amber back with me I will be ready to take the responsibility on my shoulders and Amber being the soon to be Queen couldn't be a weakling which she wasn't I could guarantee that but there was more than just that.

"I think I felt a wolf in her a very strong wolf yet scared", said Ray.

I knew she was hiding something but you can never hide a wolf from an alpha no matter how strong a wolf you are she was more than just any wolf.

"Guys Ray felt a wolf in her and"I was cut off by Nic, " Zach you are stressed and imagining things. Remember Zander said she knew nothing about our world he wouldn't ever lie to us. Come on now let's get back to sleep."

"Nic wait", this time I used my alpha command

"She is a wolf and she knows she is a wolf she is hiding it purposefully and Zander might be protecting her. We know how protective Zander gets about people he loves and for Amber he loves her like his own little sister."

"Ok then let us talk to Zander tomorrow about it", Ash said casually.

 But I knew Zander if he was protecting her he would never let a word slip his mouth even if I am her mate or he had to lose his life .

"No, we will approach Zander only after we ourselves are certain. Ash collect all information available in the office archives about her and Nic you try and get information about her from the locals. Try and find out when and how she arrived her"

"We can make the girls talk to her" Nic suggested

"Nic we werewolves are very open creatures we never hide from our kind unless we are rogues and trust me she isn't one. She has a powerful aura around her but if she is hiding it then there has to be a strong reason and I don't want to force her in any way about it as on doing that we might end up losing not only her but also her friend. And remember she is my mate and no harm should come to her because if it does I will be the first person to rip the person who tried to touch her, now let's get to work."

The next morning when I reached my office she was already there I could smell her I went to my office and the coffee was there on the table with a sticky note on it. I hate sticky notes though supposed to get things organised I feel they make them look clumsy.

"Thank you for yesterday -Amber"

Shit, I loved this sticky note it was from her anything from her made me happy even this regular black coffee seemed to be an extra bit of delicious.There was a knock at my door and my stunning mate appeared

"Good morning Zach, I came by to drop your meeting schedule for the day"

"Well you know I should be the person thanking", I told her

"Then it was my pleasure Mr.Collins, now I would take my leave. I will update you on yesterday's meeting outcome as soon as a receive the file," she beamed and turned towards the door to leave.

"Amber could you please clear my schedule for today I have got something important to attend to"

"Ok it will be done I update your week's schedule accordingly. Hope Iwar is treating you well"

And she left.I felt like running behind her and wrapping her in my arms but I couldn't I had to get to know her first.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Vote and comment to let me know about your views on this chapter and I update daily.