One Step Forward, Two Steps Back..

Stella:

"Zach, do you have any idea about the prophecy?"

"Stel we are here on some other business if you want to know about prophecies please call Ashton he will get the details from the library archives"

He was clearly irritated by my question but there was something in his mind as well.

"What's bothering you?"

"Tells get to my room we will discuss there",he said as we walked towards his room

"You noticed Mark flinch at the question right?"

"Yes and Javour said that even Rosa's look changed"

Javour nodded and continued, "Alpha over the years I have trained and taught many wolves and can clearly ready their expressions, especially the ones that are new like Rosa and Rhea and their expressions clearly stated they weren't pleased by the question. Even I felt Mark was uncomfortable by the question and there was a worried look on the luna's face. That's when the old alpha took up to answer the question and he being more experienced did a good job in hiding his expressions as well"

"Then its clear they are hiding something. I don't know if that's related to Amber or not but whatever it is we need to get to it. I will put someone for pack investigation once we leave. We don't have much time, our pack needs more training so Nic and you need to leave once we reach Iwar. The business is surely not for Nic, he is a disaster, I am rather impressed by Amber anyways I need to get back there and Javour you need to find all you get from the archives once your back. Do I make myself clear", said Mr. Alpha

"Yes alpha good night", I replied in a tired voice

"Good night alpha" Javour followed the suit and we both left for our rooms.

Zach:

The next and the last day at the White moon pack was rather quick.

While Javour and I trained with their worriers Stella conversed with the pack members. They were not a very open and friendly pack given to the circumstance they lived in. The white moon was a rather small pack with a lot of ancient history and secrets.

Though their alpha Mark and luna seemed pretty friendly and so goes with their beta, gamma, and their mates. It might be because of the change in a generation.The pack worriers were well trained and even the kids received training along with night schooling about werewolf history and their own.This made me proud of the white wolf pack they maintained the heritage. I planned in incorporating this into all the packs very soon.

The journey way back was rather silent each of us was tired from the trip.

The next day I reached office before any other employee to catch up on the work that was left I knew Nic wasn't comfortable when it comes to business but I didn't was to bother him as he had already been forced to not only managed the business but also be away from Stella.

Ashton informed me he would be back today so Nic will be going to Riverham to look over the pack along with Stella and soon Javour would be back on his way as well.

But as soon as I exited the elevator I was hit by the intoxicating smell of my mate but what was she doing here so early in the morning.

"Mate mate mate", Ray kept on chanting in my head